BrockPrudys surgery is delayed to mid march

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Maybe they're doing therapy to see if it will heal on it's own like Conor McDavid & his PCL a few years ago.

I'm not even kidding.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Maybe they're doing therapy to see if it will heal on it's own like Conor McDavid & his PCL a few years ago.

I'm not even kidding.

No. They are hoping the inflammation goes down enough that the ligament can be repaired, and he can avoid a ligament replacement (Tommy John).

I keep saying that the six month return projection is highly optimistic, and they won't know if he can avoid Tommy John until they open up his elbow and evaluate the ligament.

The timeline has been more consistent with a ligament that is irreparable, and this just adds to the evidence. Niner fans just don't want to hear it.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Nick Mullens tore his ucl around dec 19 2020 And had surgery that month meaning up to 12 days later. Brock’s elbow cant Be operated on for at least six weeks.

Torc

Reaction score
No. They are hoping the inflammation goes down enough that the ligament can be repaired, and he can avoid a ligament replacement (Tommy John).

I keep saying that the six month return projection is highly optimistic, and they won't know if he can avoid Tommy John until they open up his elbow and evaluate the ligament.

The timeline has been more consistent with a ligament that is irreparable, and this just adds to the evidence. Niner fans just don't want to hear it.
I'd feel really bad for him if this is career ending. To finish college, get drafted (barely), make it onto the regular season roster, actually start games and win....you've got to be thinking the cards are lining up to make you a millionaire in a couple of years. It'd be a shame to get this far and then be done.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score

I've been saying since the announcement that 6 months was not gonna happen & is surely not gonna happen now. If they can't control the swelling with today's technology, this is very concerning.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score

HawkinNY

Reaction score
As much as I didn’t like he was good. I also hope he gets to continue to play. Amazing story. And he is a for fearing man which lacks in the NFL. Well ones that are open about it. Usually they get mocked.

But really. I hope he gets to play again. Even if he is on the 49ers.