Bronco Fans Plan 'Mutiny' at Home Game Tomorrow

Rainger

Reaction score
An Al Davis fan?
You Betcha!! He went a little nuts at the very end but great coach and owner. Bucked the establishment.

Also a huge Kenny Stabler fan, named my first born after him. Branch, Biletnikoff, Casper, otto, Van egan, sistrunk, atkinson, brown, wells, lamonica, Blanda, Shell, Upshaw, ,I could go on and on and on. They were my team for 16 years, but when Seattle came into the league I switched because I lived in Seattle and never lived in Oakland.

I tried to be a fan of both but then they moved them both into the same division and I was screwed. But have always had a place in my heart for the Raiders from my memories but have been pretty disgusted with the team for at least 20 plus years.

Edit: had to add Matuszak loved Matuszak

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
You Betcha!! He went a little nuts at the very end but great coach and owner. Bucked the establishment.

Also a huge Kenny Stabler fan, named my first born after him. Branch, Biletnikoff, Casper, otto, Van egan, sistrunk, atkinson, brown, wells, lamonica, Blanda, Shell, Upshaw, ,I could go on and on and on. They were my team for 16 years, but when Seattle came into the league I switched because I lived in Seattle and never lived in Oakland.

I tried to be a fan of both but then they moved them both into the same division and I was screwed. But have always had a place in my heart for the Raiders from my memories but have been pretty disgusted with the team for at least 20 plus years.

Gotta wonder who a still-got-his-marble Al Davis would have handled the Russell Wilson situation? Vertical attack, and power run was an Al thing wasn't it? And he liked mobile QB too, Ken Stabler. Wilson could be Al kind of QB, but Al certainly wasn't going to baby Russ.

Threedee

Reaction score

I think if not for the Tuck Rule game, as consecutive AFC champs in 01-02, olde Al Davis would be more fondly remembered. Especially if that meant retaining Gruden, and possibly winning one or both SBs.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Russ is playing lots better now that he has the wristband and is clearly prioritizing quick release.