Broncos Insider Implies Russell Wilson Got What He Deserved in Year 1

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Don't sell Russ short (pun intended) he knows his way around an oven!

View attachment 59884

I can't decide if a caricature of Pete Carroll (maybe in a monocle and a top hat, but I can't decide that, either) in a corner of the Easy-Bake oven door would make this any better.

Ozzy

Reaction score
unless something has truly broken in that man over the past few years, i will be shocked if he dosent significantly rebound under a heavy play action scheme. Can’t get worse than last year good lord.
He actually already started to look much better late in the year and they had a ton of injuries last year. He's going to be much better this year

BASF

Reaction score
He actually already started to look much better late in the year and they had a ton of injuries last year. He's going to be much better this year
Of course he did. He was dogging it until he got Hackett fired. He was willing to do whatever it took to get Payton on the team, including embarrassing himself for part of a season.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Of course he did. He was dogging it until he got Hackett fired. He was willing to do whatever it took to get Payton on the team, including embarrassing himself for part of a season.
LOL There is zero chance he was playing bad on purpose to get his coach fired.....I will never believe that.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Hackett’s been going on about how great it’s been working with AR In what was the Rw plan of 2022. The Partnership Plan.

Russ’ success came from exactly the opposite plan, ie Rosberg taking away Team 3 and the office.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Well yeah, I figured the Easy Bake Oven wasn't part of the original picture, but even without it... wow.
I say Let Russ Cook this year!! ...with his Easy Bake. Word is, this year Denver is going to upgrade, at Russell's request from two 60-watt bulbs to actual 100-watt bulbs for the heat source. There you have it, Expect Russell to really light it up this year.

In further Broncos news, to ensure Russell will finally be cooking with gas, the team has authorized purchase of unlimited "Blazing Saddles" brand canned chili for Russell. Imagine all the new friends Russell will make doing high knees in the plane aisle!

Sorry, I'm all out of bad LRC jokes.

P.S. Brilliant pic, 12AngryHawks!

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Late in the year when teams were mailing it in and playing 2-3rd stringers in the second half..
We will see how it goes..He'll be another year older and I just don't think his game ages well.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
You must be talking about how he looked better to the eye? Because the stats don’t show it.