Broncos Trevathan drops TD & gets LB Woodyard hurt

ivotuk

Reaction score
What a showboatin' fool! At least he took responsibility for it and he's lucky it was a blow out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...an-bone-headed-play-costs-050844395--nfl.html

"Honey Badger" claims Trevathan was trying to copy his move in the 2011 SEC Game:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...an-bone-headed-play-costs-050844395--nfl.html

And of course there's always DeSean Jackson...LOL! What an idiot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH1H13nl01M

There must be more examples of foolishness out there but I think it's hard to beat bl0wing a touchdown, getting one of your fellow players hurt AND yelling at the coach! smh

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Woodyard came back into the game though, so I think he will be fine.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Also, you forgot Holliday (another Bronco) who did it last year, just wasn't seen by the officials.

[youtube]DDwwrSBssCg[/youtube]

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I love that NFL players don't wait until they're at least 3 yards deep in the end zone before doing anything with the ball. It fascinates me.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Yeah he took responsibility alright!

Man, it was just a little mistake,” Trevathan told the Denver Post after the game. “I think it was kind of selfish. That’s the type of player I am. I’ll take full responsibility, and I’ll grow from it.”

Just a little mistake? He's lucky it was not a close game. A touchdown is kind of a big deal. My favorite part is him admitting he's a selfish player. What an idiot.

Happy

Reaction score
Man am I glad my brainfarts aren't nationally televised. People are going to be throwing that in his face for a very long time.

rjdriver

Reaction score
sadhappy":2j5tn6uf said:
Man am I glad my brainfarts aren't nationally televised. People are going to be throwing that in his face for a very long time.

Leon Lett baby!

kearly

Reaction score
Yeah that was stupid, but Trevathan played a hell of a football game vs. Baltimore. He was one of the late round players I wanted the most in 2012, we ended up getting his teammate Winston Guy instead.

mikeak

Reaction score
Anyone remember Pleixos first game? Went across the middle deep laid out made the catch, hit the turf. Spiked the ball. Was untouched....lol

BroncosFan

Reaction score
-The Glove-":118i16bt said:

Man, it was just a little mistake,” Trevathan told the Denver Post after the game. “I think it was kind of selfish. That’s the type of player I am. I’ll take full responsibility, and I’ll grow from it.”

Just a little mistake? He's lucky it was not a close game. A touchdown is kind of a big deal. My favorite part is him admitting he's a selfish player. What an idiot.

He's an idiot for admitting that what he did was selfish? Give me a break.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
BroncosFan":3f6e9725 said:
-The Glove-":3f6e9725 said:

Yes, he's an idiot. He said it was selfish. That's the type of player he is. Who says that?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
BroncosFan":1nmzqotx said:
-The Glove-":1nmzqotx said:

He said the type of player he is, is playing selfish..... And thats a good thing to you?

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
mikeak":oty3apmo said:
Anyone remember Pleixos first game? Went across the middle deep laid out made the catch, hit the turf. Spiked the ball. Was untouched....lol

LOL! :D

Trevathan is a good player though. I'd never heard of him until last year and since then have been taking notice of his play. He will be around for a long time.

Kearly, did he play for Kentucky? I wonder where Schneider had him ranked.

BroncosFan

Reaction score
A guy takes ownership in his mistake, says that he was selfish to do it and he's an idiot? How dare he make a mistake and then man up! This forum is hilarious.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
BroncosFan":vhzho0se said:
A guy takes ownership in his mistake, says that he was selfish to do it and he's an idiot? How dare he make a mistake and then man up! This forum is hilarious.
U still don't get it...he said he's a selfish player. Quit crying. He's a good player but he's an idiot.