Brown

CanHawksFan

Reaction score
I thought that was actually Burns' fault. I don't think he should have tried to pass him off to Brown because Brown's momentum was already going the other way, there's no way he's going to catch up to him on that. Burns should have just stuck with him.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I thought that was actually Burns' fault. I don't think he should have tried to pass him off to Brown because Brown's momentum was already going the other way, there's no way he's going to catch up to him on that. Burns should have just stuck with him.

It was a designed pick play, to cause exactly what happened, the defenders to run into each other. Problem is... apparently its legal now?

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
It was a designed pick play, to cause exactly what happened, the defenders to run into each other. Problem is... apparently its legal now?
Why would two defenders running into each other be illegal? It's only illegal when an offensive player contacts a defender.

GemCity

Reaction score
The scheme….I mean we have athletes…

Why are we playing this?

JPatera76

Reaction score
The scheme….I mean we have athletes…

Why are we playing this?
Pete refused to change anything....

Its no coincidence that everything looks the same with different DC's lol Today Gus Bradley's D with INDY was impressive LOB stout.

GemCity

Reaction score
Pete refused to change anything....

Its no coincidence that everything looks the same with different DC's lol Today Gus Bradley's D with INDY was impressive LOB stout.
It’s a bit mind numbing is it not? Soft zone?….sigh