Browns fire Van Pelt, Mitchell, and McCartney

bmorepunk

Reaction score
fire the guy who traded for Watson!
Trades with high picks are one thing. Singing him to three straight years of $64 million cap hits with even worse dead cap hits is absolutely insane. Same thing with the Broncos, although the cap hits are much less bad and Wilson can reasonably be cut with a bit of pain.

George Paton should be run out of Denver for that contract alone. The trade is still really bad.

Andrew Berry made the worst US sports contract deal I'm aware of. On top of trading a bunch of high picks for a piece of human garbage. I feel bad for Browns fans; haven't they been through enough?

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I don't know how good he is as a coach, but (much like 'Mack Strong') 'Stump Mitchell' is a great football name!
Not to be confused with Eric "Stumpy Joe" Childs, John "Stumpy" Pepys, and Sammy "Stumpy" Bateman, from a long list of late, great Spinal Tap drummers.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
After the 1985 season, Ronnie Lott decided to have the tip of the finger surgically removed rather than try more conventional medical options. When he returned to the 49ers for the 1986 season he found his locker nameplate changed to, Stump Mitchell.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Haven't the OL, RBs, and TEs been a strength of the Browns for a while, now?
I was gonna say, they've got like 27 running backs on that roster who could start on most teams, and that was after Chubb went down.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The idea Andy Dickerson coordinating an offense where Bill Callahan is the OL coach is beyond funny

Latest posts