Browns/ Texans

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
God I'm torn here, part of me feels for long suffering Cleveland fans, but hey, the Texans have never been to a superb owl either.

I'm not sure who to root for, I guess I expect the Browns to win though, and I think if any teams besides the Ravens have a chance to go all the way, the Browns and Bills would be the only two legit challengers, and I think the Browns more than the Bills.

Still I kinda wanna see the Texans win just a little more. I just don't think they will.

James in PA

Reaction score
I knew before the playoff schedules were announced that this would be the early Saturday game. It was as predictable as the Jaguars getting an international game.

Mizak

Reaction score
Look for Garrett to get called for lining offsides and other times the refs not call it. He’s been doing it the entire season.

Garrett is a smart dude. He figures that they are not gonna call it every play.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Look for Garrett to get called for lining offsides and other times the refs not call it. He’s been doing it the entire season.

Garrett is a smart dude. He figures that they are not gonna call it every play.
5 minutes in and you're already completely correct

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
God I'm torn here, part of me feels for long suffering Cleveland fans, but hey, the Texans have never been to a superb owl either.

I'm not sure who to root for, I guess I expect the Browns to win though, and I think if any teams besides the Ravens have a chance to go all the way, the Browns and Bills would be the only two legit challengers, and I think the Browns more than the Bills.

Still I kinda wanna see the Texans win just a little more. I just don't think they will.
This!!!! I'm a closet Cleveland rooter if/when they make the playoffs or in the run up to it. But I also like Stroud - so I've been rooting for the Texans this season -

I gotta go with the Browns tho. Or the Texans. Shit - I can't decide!

86Hawk

Reaction score
I'm going with the Browns. Only because my hate level for the Astros is that strong. Same city insufferable fanbase.

Mizak

Reaction score
This game already looking good. Both teams making explosive plays.

kidhawk

Reaction score
My god Stroud looks good. I'm jealous.

He definitely doesn’t look like a rookie. Only thing I saw negative so far was his miss on the open receiver for an easy touchdown. I think I’ve been spoiled by the deep accuracy of Wilson and Smith though

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Flacco just threw away the season with that panic decision.

Oh well....