Bryan Walters

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
Very solid return job today had great field position allday he made good choices on his first move and did well trying to get his guys away from a short kick I haven't liked him much and really wouldn't have minded if we stuck with earl I think it would be cool to see how many play special team could make but none the less I'm happy playing it safe and Walters has done his job

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Yep, had a good day today and changed field position in the first half which was huge.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He did an aoutstanding job today. I also saw him putting some good blocks on some of the drives in the 4th qtr. Nice game from Walters.

Cartire

Reaction score
I'll give him credit, but I think more credit is deserved of the punt coverage team. He had a lot of space in front of him on most punts. I would have been pissed if he wasnt getting 10+ with the amount of space they were giving him.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
It's funny how some players get passes based on injuries to other guys, but when it comes to punt returning you get no such excuse.

From what I understand we had a lot of Special Teams guys out throughout the first half of the season (when Walters was being complained about). Now we're getting guys back it shouldn't be much of a surprise that Walters is getting more yards.

Cartire

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3qdb0wq2 said:
It''s funny how some players get passes based on injuries to other guys, but when it comes to punt returning you get no such excuse.

From what I understand we had a lot of Special Teams guys out throughout the first half of the season (when Walters was being complained about). Now we're getting guys back it shouldn't be much of a surprise that Walters is getting more yards.

exactly. Walters isnt doing bad. But some credit has to be given to the other 10 guys who are giving him space to work with.

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Just shows the importance of a solid punt returner that first catches the ball and makes good decisions as a priority.