Burley > Simon or Powell

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Popeyejones":nkypog4v said:
hawker84":nkypog4v said:
RussB":nkypog4v said:
I dont know whats up with simon, he just craps the bed anytime hes on the feild honestly. Sherman always talks him up but he rarely ever delivers. Anyone remember when he got burned on this Go ahead TD in the SB against the Pats?
bradyy.0.gif

Edelman literally ran the same route on a previous drive

I agree with the sentiment here, Simon is playing below expectations. but on this play it was a blatant push off on Edelman. Edelman should have been flagged, not Simons fault.

Little bit of a push, but Simon had already turned his hips in to cover the slant (just as the play was designed for him to do) and he was toast anyway. He took the bait on that one.

And technically all contact was within 5 yards and before the ball was in the air.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
So we're still arguing why Simon was put into an impossible situation without the correct skill set? Typical and disappointing. Welcome to my job and real life. You deal or you're homeless. Ugly but fact.

This entire thread is sickening. Edelman pushed off huge and you can't say differently without looking ignorant. But that was 2 years ago so I don't care.

hawknation2016

Reaction score
A little push can feel like a lot of push when you're playing with a separated shoulder that requires surgery.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":191khahk said:
Great athlete... not a great football player.

Lacks Sherm-like ball-tracking ability.

Pete won at SC because he was able to out athlete most other teams. He didn't need great X's and O's . I think he will always look to fix issues this way first because it's where his success comes from.