By what right does the Panther judge the Seahawk?

Librarynerd37

Reaction score
Lucky for the Panthers of House Rivera, this game will be played during the day... for the night is dark and full of terrors.

Sir Cam Newton, bannerman of Rivera, serves him well when serving him is safe. However, the field of battle will be anything but. The Legion of Boom does not sow. They pay the iron price.

You know nothing Jon Beason.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Cam Newton: A touchdown! a touchdown! my kingdom for a touchdown!

Ron Rivera: Withdraw, my quarterback; I’ll help you to a touchdown.

Cam Newton: Fool! I have set my life upon a cast,
And I will stand the hazard of the die.
I think there be six Chancellors in the field;
Five have I slain to-day, instead of him.—
A touchdown! a touchdown! my kingdom for a touchdown! [Gets sacked]

Basis4day

Reaction score
Librarynerd37":2wfpwm5f said:
Lucky for the Panthers of House Rivera, this game will be played during the day... for the night is dark and full of terrors.

Sir Cam Newton, bannerman of Rivera, serves him well when serving him is safe. However, the field of battle will be anything but. The Legion of Boom does not sow. They pay the iron price.

You know nothing Jon Beason.

A song of ice and fire is amazing... But has little to do with football

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Dude, Steve Smith got his ass kicked by Kevin Bentley in 2006, I think we'll be just fine. The Seahawks aren't looking past this game, but I sure as hell am. If I didn't have a wife to explain things to, I would have sold every damn thing I own and put it on the Seahawks week 1. 3 points is hilarious. 30 is more likely.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":5zcfsjcp said:
Dude, Steve Smith got his ass kicked by Kevin Bentley in 2006

That is still one of the best gameplans I have ever seen executed.

firebee

Reaction score
I wouldn't look past the Panthers. They have a great front 7 on defense and they have a few weapons on offense. I don't see the Panthers being real effective running the ball with Stewart most likely being inactive. Williams isn't exactly the bruiser type back our defense has problems with and the Panthers just don't use Tolbert enough for him to be a factor. I see Steve Smith having a rough day with Thomas and a corner doubling him over, but I can see Greg Olson having a big day if our defense lets him get loose down the seams.
PRESSURED CONTAINMENT - MAKE CAM NEWTON THROW THE BALL.

As for our offense... I'm perplexed. Based on our roster, I'm thinking we'll see a lot of spread option due to the TE/WR ratio on the team. I just don't see us using a lot of 2 TE sets when we only have 2 TEs on the roster. If we do, having 2 healthy TEs on the roster by the end of the season might be an issue. Would love to see us use a little Power Option. 3 Backs in the backfield (Lynch, Turbin & Michael) with 2 WRs & a TE or 3 WRs spread out would definitely create some problems for a defense with Wilson at QB. It would add a whole other dimension to the read-option style offense.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
firebee":1qo2tdr6 said:
I wouldn't look past the Panthers. They have a great front 7 on defense and they have a few weapons on offense. I don't see the Panthers being real effective running the ball with Stewart most likely being inactive. Williams isn't exactly the bruiser type back our defense has problems with and the Panthers just don't use Tolbert enough for him to be a factor. I see Steve Smith having a rough day with Thomas and a corner doubling him over, but I can see Greg Olson having a big day if our defense lets him get loose down the seams.
PRESSURED CONTAINMENT - MAKE CAM NEWTON THROW THE BALL.

As for our offense... I'm perplexed. Based on our roster, I'm thinking we'll see a lot of spread option due to the TE/WR ratio on the team. I just don't see us using a lot of 2 TE sets when we only have 2 TEs on the roster. If we do, having 2 healthy TEs on the roster by the end of the season might be an issue. Would love to see us use a little Power Option. 3 Backs in the backfield (Lynch, Turbin & Michael) with 2 WRs & a TE or 3 WRs spread out would definitely create some problems for a defense with Wilson at QB. It would add a whole other dimension to the read-option style offense.

This is smack talk. Logic is not welcome here.

Zowert

Reaction score
Panthers fans are still mad about losing the NFC championship game to the Seahawks in 2005/06..

Cartire

Reaction score
Im digging this thread and the pictures. Keep it coming.