Jerhawk

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":p3i3b996 said:
15894360_10210276501901665_652162831896028975_n.jpg

Lol!! This one gets my vote

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":uhp7behk said:

Hey Kearse, grab your note pad and get to work because I'm only going to show you once... this is how you make money. Next time, try it yourself.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Buttermaker2doug

"I want you handling the ball as much as possible out there today, this game is too damn important for us, any ball you can get too, go for it."
Coach Buttermaker

Oqhm9s

Attachments

• buttermaker2doug.jpg
    buttermaker2doug.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 849

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Why were they both in the same spot? The only thing I can think of is that the WRs are coached to just run straight ahead if the defense bites early allowing them to get around, and that it happened to one of them or both on this play.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2cl5gnzp said:
Why were they both in the same spot? The only thing I can think of is that the WRs are coached to just run straight ahead if the defense bites early allowing them to get around, and that it happened to one of them or both on this play.

Doug B already said after game that he was in wrong spot and ball was intended for Kearse. He said he felt real bad about taking his brothers opportunity away from him.

SeaChat

Reaction score
It's OK, self sacrifice is what it's all about. The only thing that counts at the end of the day is THE "W" and the Seahawks team got that Saturday night. I know that Baldwin felt bad after the game for reeling it in when it was intended for Kearse, and we all know that Kearse had it easy had Doug missed, and we all know that it wouldn't have made a hill of beans difference to the Kearse haters if Jermaine had caught it instead.

Kearse is our emergency exit, when all else fails, go to guy. In almost every play he sacrifices himself by blocking and trying to draw coverage his way, and away from our other receivers, so that Russell can get the ball to them instead. When all else fails, in many instances Kearse works free and saves the down for Russell by reeling in one of his scrambling last second tosses, which are almost always nearly impossible to reel in, and usually when we need it the most Jermaine performs yet another miracle catch, except when he doesn't and then all the haters come out of the woodwork, ignoring that it would be unlike that any other receive would have even come close to doing what he does time and again for the Seahawks.

I've always thought we should nickname Jermaine "Miracle Man", because a lot of the crazy catches he does make for us have been nothing short of a miracle, and almost always happen when it seems all hope is lost and we need it the most. I don't forget, if there were no Jermaine Kearse, there would be no Super Bowl win in the history of the Seattle Seahawks. It was his miracle catches that got us there an alowed us to stay in the game and win.

I think the caption for this photo should be " Jermaine Kearse makes yet another sacrifice for his brothers, no regrets".