Caption This.

byau

Reaction score
"Why them receivers workin' so hard? I'm just gonna run everyone over again this year"
"No doubt diggity Marshawn"

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":91dbmz1m said:
Marshawn looks like a bad-ass wizard, with a cowl and funky wizard robes. The wand he's waving didn't quite make the borders of the picture.

Holy crap! I thought the same exact thing!

Somebody with photoshop skills...

ivotuk

Reaction score
In then I popped a cap in that Orc's ass and Treebeard said "Whoah! That's the shiznit!"

Wow...trippy

byau

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":kxuxracb said:
SacHawk2.0":kxuxracb said:
"That guy right there said 'running back by committee'"
....and my name is "Committee".

Nice!

"Wow.. I didn't realize Earl Thomas was that short ... "
"I'm even taller than him"

byau

Reaction score
"Expecto Petronu---- dang where'd my wand go?"
"Wait Marshawn, that's not Voldermort ... Richard forgot to cut a nose hole in his spandex face cover again"

Omahawk

Reaction score
Atradees":3kmpw1rz said:
Marshawn, "So, if im gettin paid "under the table"- I dont have to pay taxes do I?"

That's funny. You know, if ever there was a guy you could trust to work out a deal like that with it would be Beast. You know he ain't going to talk about it to nobody.

Omahawk

Reaction score
You're killing me, Pauls. You need some new threads. Is that a corduroy jacket? Look at my boys Pete and John over there. Now that's how a fly white guy is supposed to dress.

McGruff

Reaction score
That guy makes more money than me.

And that guy.

And that guy.

And that guy.

chris98251

Reaction score
Who's your money on Paul, Receivers or DB's oh Bates connected with that one, that will leave a mark.

Yeah I can make the peace, but Beastmode needs to be paid to make the peace.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":21oq5xkf said:
Marshawn looks like a bad-ass wizard, with a cowl and funky wizard robes. The wand he's waving didn't quite make the borders of the picture.

Lynch: "See, Boss... my Wand be broken... my Patronis used to be a big strong Lion, now it a teacup Pig.

Allen: "What about that Brute lookin' thing over there? What's that? It looks formidable"

Lynch: "Oh dat, I call it Camper. It is alright. Nuttin' Special... It doesn't listen half the time...take too long to make decision. It make it mad though when you call it Energizer Bunny"

Allen: "What about that Patronis? Is that a tiger stalking in the tall grass? Ready to pounce.

Lynch: "I don't know it been like dad since last year I think it drunk or lazy... it no Lion. Beastmode need Simba not no Timon and Pumba. I don't think I make it to next year, it why I ask for raise. Give me Lion back or show me the money, boss"

Allen: "Oh, what? Were you talking to me this whole time? Right... we were talking about the fullbacks. Sorry I made like a Stephen Hawking and spaced out.... was up all night watching Harry Potter. Oh, look at the time, i've to got to roll, I mean run, arrghhhh they both sound offensive, I've got to go, cya"

(Five thought provoking minutes later)

Lynch: "Dat funny right der, boss. Beastmode happy"

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
...and din, imma cap who aint blockin right 'BANG' jus like dat.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
ML: Excuse me Mr Allen I believe I bring alot to this team and would like to be recompensed accordingly.

PA: Dude you be trippin' sheeeeet.

Latest posts