Cardinals might have to use silent count at home

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":2f5sut3p said:
Chrome_Seahawk":2f5sut3p said:
ringless":2f5sut3p said:
hawknation2015":2f5sut3p said:
Playing for a first round bye, and they might be outnumbered in their own stadium? That's just sad.

So you didn't watch the Steelers game in Seattle a few weeks ago?
Were there entirely too many Stealers fans at that game? ? Yes...

Did Hawks fans outnumber them at least 10 to 1?? Yes....

Half of the people that live here are from the Northern states. I think the price mark up of several hundred dollars is a little enticing for a lot of people as well. I guess we will see Sunday how bad it really is.

I guess if you pay $160 for something, and get offered $900 for it. It'd be pretty hard to turn down for the average person. Every other game it's a sea of red.

No excuses! People give Rams fans crap for the other teams fans in attendance.....yet the Rams haven't had a winning season in 12 years! AZ has no such excuse. If Palmer has to go to a silent count at home then that is far worse than anything that has ever happened to the Rams at the Ed. :pukeface:

253hawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":xsy8qgm9 said:
kidhawk":xsy8qgm9 said:
I don't blame people for selling tickets as I have no idea what each individuals situation is, but as a diehard fan, if I had season tickets to my team (living out of state keeps me from doing so) and I had a team playing at a high level who has never won a super bowl, I'd do everything in my power to see every game possible in person in hopes that it was the year we won.

Which team was it that just recently started revoking season tix for people who put them up for sale too many times?

Dolphins. I think a lot of organizations have something like this on the books, but not as severe (just cutting off other STH perks.) IMO, only cards with zip codes in an X-mile radius should be allowed to purchase season tix. I don't care if some rich a-hole on the east coast flies out for every game in his private jet, those tickets would be better off in the hands of a local fan. Let them buy from the pool of single game tickets instead.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
All of our other games are a sea of Red however. At least 90% Cardinals fans. This one hasn't happened yet so it's unknown. However we have one of the best home field advantages in the league. Players have said how loud it is there. We lead the league in false starts and have for over 5 years now. Etc. Are we the loudest? No. But we have a top HFA for sure. One game doesnt define that as their are a ton of factors going into it. We have a massive snowbird population here.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3i9e5alo said:
ringless":3i9e5alo said:
hawknation2015":3i9e5alo said:
Playing for a first round bye, and they might be outnumbered in their own stadium? That's just sad.

So you didn't watch the Steelers game in Seattle a few weeks ago?

LOL, don't be an idiot, you're better than that. :34853_doh:

No, he really isn't.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":2fk0c3qx said:
All of our other games are a sea of Red however. At least 90% Cardinals fans. This one hasn't happened yet so it's unknown. However we have one of the best home field advantages in the league. Players have said how loud it is there. We lead the league in false starts and have for over 5 years now. Etc. Are we the loudest? No. But we have a top HFA for sure. One game doesnt define that as their are a ton of factors going into it. We have a massive snowbird population here.

More like 70% card fans 20% visiting fans and 10% empty red seats.

redbird

Reaction score
rideaducati":2qbbfs8k said:
ringless":2qbbfs8k said:

Where are you able to view the percentages of tickets sold?

Laloosh

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2pc1zkou said:
Ringless getting sassy, I like it.

So does he. It's been kiiiillling him. You can tell, he just wants to let it all flow.

chris98251

Reaction score
Laloosh":33avoyqu said:
SomersetHawk":33avoyqu said:
Ringless getting sassy, I like it.

So does he. It's been kiiiillling him. You can tell, he just wants to let it all flow.

Should we really be talking about Flow when it has to do with the Redwings?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Largent80":2tpl37ue said:
I went to a game in the Kingdome in the mid 90's vs. GB and it was at least 50-50 in fans.

Yea, I remember some games against the Raiders where if we werent outnumbered in our home stadium, it sure felt like we were.

DHawk

Reaction score
Tons of Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and Chicago fans here. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

mikeak

Reaction score
1) for those saying to see every game. Some fans may say - selling these helps me afford a playoff road game / Super Bowl game. Can't really blame that

2) Seattle revoked tickets this year. Not for people that sold them but from people that owned so many that they knew they were scalpers

rideaducati

Reaction score
redbird":3untjfzk said:
rideaducati":3untjfzk said:
ringless":3untjfzk said:

Where are you able to view the percentages of tickets sold?

I am sure the cardinals have sold out every game this year, but tickets sold doesn't equal actual attendance.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Largent80":3tfk1rzc said:
I went to a game in the Kingdome in the mid 90's vs. GB and it was at least 50-50 in fans.
I was at that game... yeah, the Packers had massive amounts of fans there, were an early Super Bowl favorite that won it that year and the Hawks sucked something awful at that point. That was the last year before Behring sold the team and certainly one of the darkest years Seattle had as a football team. Except 92.. yikes.