Carolina Magic

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I feel like the conversation is getting hung up on specifics... i'd suggest that Carolina's blueprint to success is very similar to what Seattle's was the last couple years:

Strong D and a formidable, clock controlling offense built around a young, agile QB. How the D and O are specifically set up are not necessarily as similar as the overall path to winning.

Either way, Carolina has hit on their long waiting "golden" season. Interested to see how it pans out. I honestly think Seattle is the only team in the NFC that can play with them.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
Hopefully that magic ends with New Orleans voodoo today. We'll see. :stirthepot:

A

Anonymous

BlackandGolden":y8yx2h36 said:
Hopefully that magic ends with New Orleans voodoo today. We'll see. :stirthepot:

Go Saints!

I'm with ya bro!

Rat

Reaction score
I want to see the Panthers go undefeated for the regular season. Partly, because I hate the Patriots and want them to have to share the 16-0 club, but also, it would be a huge confidence boost to knock out an undefeated team in the playoffs.

A

Anonymous

Rat":4n5gsqg5 said:
I want to see the Panthers go undefeated for the regular season. Partly, because I hate the Patriots and want them to have to share the 16-0 club, but also, it would be a huge confidence boost to knock out an undefeated team in the playoffs.

That is a strong argument.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":39wixv2j said:
BlackandGolden":39wixv2j said:

Go Saints!

I'm with ya bro!

You're speaking my language. :th2thumbs:

We're probably going nowhere this year, but this game would probably make my day. 14-0 so far.

ringless

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":mvt0kv6e said:
HoustonHawk82":mvt0kv6e said:
BlackandGolden":mvt0kv6e said:

Go Saints!

I'm with ya bro!

We're probably going nowhere this year, but this game would probably make my day. 14-0 so far.

It would make mine as well! To be only one game back of the #1 seed! Go Saints!

Threedee

Reaction score
How the eff is that not an Incomplete Fumble on Olson. He clearly never completed the Process of the Fumble, per NFL "standards."

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
ringless":2upbn1sw said:
BlackandGolden":2upbn1sw said:
HoustonHawk82":2upbn1sw said:
BlackandGolden":2upbn1sw said:

Go Saints!

I'm with ya bro!

It would make mine as well! To be only one game back of the #1 seed! Go Saints!

May as well play spoiler for somebody, lol. Your Cardinals are legit this year!

hawker84

Reaction score
Good lawd Browner is god awful. I would be going deep on him all day long. Possibly worst cover corner in the league, and a penalty waiting to happen.

Latest posts