Carolina's MVP was the field today.

253hawk

Reaction score
It's a shame that Mike Rob's video no longer works, but here's what FedEx looked like during the walk-through:

Robinsonfedexturf113a

Pros shouldn't play on that. Pop Warner kids shouldn't play on that. Third-world countries can put down better turf than that. In a sport where profits are soaring and ever-increasing year after year, there is zero excuse for not having pristine, world-class playing surfaces week in and week out.

RIP Clemons' ACL

Fedex field 16 9

Davidess

Reaction score
the field cant be the MVP because fields aren't apart of the NFLPA.
:sarcasm_on:

burggold75

Reaction score
Hahaha i was just messing. The field in 2012 was horrible and it was upgraded in 2013 and really hasn't been an issue since.

I just stopped by to see what fans were saying about the Cam Petition. Thankfully, most on here think it's ridiculous. I'd like to think most Hawk fans aren't complete idiots.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
burggold75":29wl9f2f said:
Hahaha i was just messing. The field in 2012 was horrible and it was upgraded in 2013 and really hasn't been an issue since.

I just stopped by to see what fans were saying about the Cam Petition. Thankfully, most on here think it's ridiculous. I'd like to think most Hawk fans aren't complete idiots.

I guarantee there are some pretty ridiculous fan petitions on change.org from people who say they are Redskin fans.