Cassius Marsh

Atradees

Reaction score
I like the guy. He has the attitude and work ethic. I never pay attention to posted weights and things. One- they are usually understated. look at the advertised weight of Carpenter-he has to weigh at least 360.....and 2-its is not indicative of talent.
I see marsh as a grant wistrom type....loads of effort to make up for other short commings.

OP
OP
L

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
Atradees":1uy96s18 said:
I like the guy. He has the attitude and work ethic. I never pay attention to posted weights and things. One- they are usually understated. look at the advertised weight of Carpenter-he has to weigh at least 360.....and 2-its is not indicative of talent.
I see marsh as a grant wistrom type....loads of effort to make up for other short commings.

I only brought it up becuase Cassius Marsh will be splitting between DE,DT,and 5-tech. So Marsh adding power and carrying 270 lbs without losing speed is very important.

CPHawk

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2w2rh6wy said:
Link to where he was 300lbs?

It's funny because Rick Neuheisel said he was never 300lbs, at most 285.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marsh is going to play a lot of special teams this year. He was on the kickoff return team as a blocker and the punt team as a headhunter in the last practice.

OP
OP
L

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
CPHawk":3ecqsjrf said:
ImTheScientist":3ecqsjrf said:
Link to where he was 300lbs?

It's funny because Rick Neuheisel said he was never 300lbs, at most 285.

I heard Cassius Marsh say it in a interview. Marsh said he was a sloppy 300 as a freshman and worked to get in shape and ended up weighing 270 playing in college and 255 for the combine. The interveiw was talking about him training with Jay Glazer and a marine bootcamp type of program. Its what sold me on his work ethic and his crazy gung ho personality.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
Giblien":204phpwn said:
drdevin":204phpwn said:
A buddy of mine who works for the Seahawks as mentioned to me a couple of times now that Marsh has him more excited then any other rookie. He thinks that Marsh has "a little crazy" in him. I think he and P-Rich are one's to watch out of this class for sure

Oh that makes me happy...VERY happy. :)
Not just crazy, but mean too. That was the word I heard from UCLA fans after the draft. I hope it's not cheap shot mean but the kind that wears out blockers over the course of a game.

Latest posts