CB 4.28 in the 40 met with Hawks

Spohawks

Reaction score
"Former @FresnoStateFB cornerback Carlton Johnson is now the second-fastest (22.17mph) Senior Bowler since the game began player tracking, behind only #Seahawks Pro Bowler Tariq Woolen (22.45mph)."

I hate the Raiders but Al was okay...Speed kills!

OP
OP
S

Spohawks

Reaction score
Just noticed this could have went with the other 30 who visited post. I can't seem to delete, delete it if you want suckas!
Hawks 17-0 2024!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All I remember is the fastest player I ever heard of was a Seattle Seahawk.

Joey Galloway who I believe ran a 4.1 40.

That dude was lightning out of a bottle.

"Moon to Galloway....Touchdoooooown Seahawks!"

86388949342b293009a64c62dd43b4f5

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
All I remember is the fastest player I ever heard of was a Seattle Seahawk.

Joey Galloway who I believe ran a 4.1 40.

That dude was lightning out of a bottle.

"Moon to Galloway....Touchdoooooown Seahawks!"

View attachment 65928
I had a face in hand moment when they dealt JG away. I can't even remember what we got out of the deal.
Now we have DK. We'll see how that turns out.
If they decide to trade Lockett I think he'll just retire instead, to be a Seahawk for his entire career. Kudos to him.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, that was rough. He went to Tampa but I don't recall the details.

Lockett is a class act and while he cannot control his future with the Seahawks, I can see him doing what it takes to stay a Seahawk for his entire career.

SuperHawk2

Reaction score
Turns out he was traded to the Cowboys for two 1st rd draft picks, and we used those picks to draft Shaun Alexander & Koren Robinson, I'd had thought he had gone to Tampa also, I can remember seeing him in a Dallas uniform now, just had to jog the old memory.

Hotchy

Reaction score
Not to make this a Galloway post, but if that dude had more luck to his nfl career(injuries,team fits) he would be in the HOF. I was so upset during the breakup, but the 2 1st rounders dried the tears

Hawkamaniac

Reaction score
Sorry, continuing the Galloway talk. I’m pretty sure it was a contract dispute and he held out for a large portion of the season before being traded to Dallas. As the holdout drug on, fans became increasingly frustrated. I remember seeing a custom 84 jersey that read “Go Away” on the nameplate. I always thought that fan was a gangster.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah it was, Holmgren said enough and traded him to Dallas and we got a pretty good haul if memory serves, Joey Goaway was the talk, he never produced like he did here again, was good but not awesome.

Latest posts