CBS top 10 most complete teams!

Rainger

Reaction score

10. Seattle Seahawks

• Biggest strength (offense): Wide receiver
  • Biggest strength (defense): Cornerback
Seattle's offense was one of the biggest surprises of last season. I was ready to declare the line the biggest strength after the Seahawks landed bookend starting tackles (Charles Cross and Abraham Lucas) in last year's draft, but the interior could still use some work, and you're not going to find many receiver trios better than DK Metcalf, Tyler Lockett, and rookie Jaxon Smith-Njigba. Adding Zach Charbonnet to a backfield that already included Kenneth Walker and DeeJay Dallas only makes the skill position group better. Geno Smith had by far the best season of his career, but he did slow down a bit toward the end of the year, and the track record is not exactly all that long. Two of the best draft picks of 2022 were Tariq Woolen and Coby Bryant, and the Seahawks added Devon Witherspoon to that group this year. With Bobby Wagner returning to the fold, Jamal Adams healthy, and Julian Love complementing Quandre Diggs, the back seven is strong. But the defensive front is lacking -- even after the team signed Dre'Mont Jones to a sizable free-agent deal.

D

DomeHawk

Well, we know we have some real quality skill players but this season will boil down to their continued success and hopefully some improvement in some other areas. It isn't unusual for some of these unrecognized players to have breakout years.

GemCity

Reaction score
Big network actually realizing we should be up there. We’re getting better. I’d just love to have that one stud on the D-line to get our run D into the top 20. I know…I’m aiming low but, I think that’s all it would take to add a few more wins. Of course I’d love too 5…or better.

The D-Line has got to be stressed a bit. Knowing you have all those pieces around you and you could very well be the barometer of success .