Chargers...

pehawk

Reaction score
I REALLY liked their hires this offseason. And, they're looking aight.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I could get behind the Chargers if it weren't for Phillip Rivers. He's still one of the more punchable faces in the NFL imo.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Their DC anyone of consequence?

Happy

Reaction score
I thought they were gonna get pummeled in this game. But they look like a well coached ball club. That's pretty cool.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
I thought the Chargers offensive line was gonna get Rivers killed during preseason. Looks like they fixed that problem.

Happy

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2tzcl1yt said:
My biggest take from this game so far is how terrible Chris Berman is at calling a game.

Agreed. He's awful.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Never liked Berman. All he has is making cartoon noises and saying back, back, back...he's a hack.

Happy

Reaction score
Berman's an old school company man. Only reason he has a job in front of the camera.

/captain obvious

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I never had a problem with him as a novelty...but this is REALLY bad.

Why cant Seattle get in on the WC MNF Football opener action, every year? Huh? Because the NFL hates us, that's why!!??

Also, everyone, please note that Jseahawks, aka Luke Babbit, will google for you. He's my google (and everything).

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":2ujtcbes said:
Never liked Berman. All he has is making cartoon noises and saying back, back, back...he's a hack.

I used to love him and Tom Jackson on NFL Primetime. He's definitely a highlight guy though, not an in game announcer.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Probably the last thing I have seen by Berman that enjoyed, was the behind the scene stuff where he is making fun of Al Michaels.

SD defense big penalty after 3rd down stop, rough.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
I would normally say that Denver will handle them, but Manning has struggled against the Chargers on more than one occasion.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
We got some mad Texans fans talking trash about the hawks and talking the Texans up down here in the South East. I mean crazy trash talk. Sayin stuff like Seattle is over rated and Seattle never wins. Seattle always chokes. God I hope the Texans get schooled tonight

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I could totally see the Texans going 2008 Seahawks. Very similar vibe to Holmy's Seahawks.