Chiefs fans trying to break the noise record this week

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And even if they do, oh well. We'll just break it again next time. Not important, it's more hilarious that they are so butt hurt that Seattle has the loudest fans.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly, way too much time worry about everyone else. The Hawks and their fans are the only ones that matter. Period.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
ikLTYlOnLgLpK.gif

hawker84

Reaction score
I kinda like the whole, loudest stadium /crowd on the planet thing, but oh well, we got bigger fish to fry...

cesame

Reaction score
Interesting quote:

"We weren't going to roll over like a dog. This is our title and we're going to bring it on Sunday and see if we can't challenge you for that world record," he says.

While he praises Seattle fans for their passion, he says we have an unfair advantage because of CenturyLink Field's closed architecture. But Kansas City has us beat with raw numbers.

"The stadium is designed to make the crowd a lot louder, but here in Kansas City, we're going to have at least 10,000 more fans, so that's our advantage," he says about Arrowhead's capacity of 76,416, the fifth-largest in the NFL.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
1) I thought no record in GBOWR is allowed to be challenged within a year of being set. I could be wrong.
2) Given we JUST set the new record, and we're talking a month later they are trying to take it from us. Really? that's just pathetic.

formido

Reaction score
cesame":15qhp2gv said:
Interesting quote:

"We weren't going to roll over like a dog. This is our title and we're going to bring it on Sunday and see if we can't challenge you for that world record," he says.

While he praises Seattle fans for their passion, he says we have an unfair advantage because of CenturyLink Field's closed architecture. But Kansas City has us beat with raw numbers.

"The stadium is designed to make the crowd a lot louder, but here in Kansas City, we're going to have at least 10,000 more fans, so that's our advantage," he says about Arrowhead's capacity of 76,416, the fifth-largest in the NFL.

KC's stadium is also designed with beneficial acoustics, which a simple google search can verify. I hope he doesn't actually believe that KC fans are louder unenhanced and per capita than Seattle fans.

drdiags

Reaction score
This has been planned for awhile since the news first came out about NFL teams trying to break the old record. I thought Dallas or some other team was also going to go for it?

SE174

Reaction score
Not a chance. But I love that they're gonna try... when they come up way short, it's only going to prove to everyone that Seattle is the loudest and proudest. Enjoy second play, KC.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Hey, regardless of whether KC does or does not break the record, I'm hoping those stupid Whiners fans complain again. Now that would be funny! :p

seedhawk

Reaction score
What the hell, KC fans are a lot like steers in that, all they can do is try!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If they don't break it, they don't have anything even close to resembling an excuse. They have more than 12,000 additional seats over our house. We'll probably hear all about how the stadium design creates extra sound. Yeah, some overhangs to limit the rain falling on fans is magical, Chiefs fans. :roll: Every dome in the country reverberates sound more than our stadium does.

CANHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":bnap00r7 said:
This has been planned for awhile since the news first came out about NFL teams trying to break the old record. I thought Dallas or some other team was also going to go for it?

Yeah but they're playing Oakland. Even with the history, how can you get up for that turd of a team coming to town...