Christine Michael Re-Signed

hawknation2016

Reaction score
Michael signed for just $750k with just $25k guaranteed. I don't know how anyone could hate this.

He was playing like a chicken with its head cut off for a long time. But now, he is at least flashing some physical running, even if he still lacks vision. There is almost no risk here, while the reward is having an explosive guy who has shown he can put his head down and grind out four or five yards a carry as a backup.

The problem for some people is that their unrealistic expectations for Michael have not matched the reality. Instead of obsessing about what Michael is not on any given play, just appreciate what he is and what we are getting for very little money.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
hawknation2016":1c597563 said:
Michael signed for just $750k with just $25k guaranteed. I don't know how anyone could hate this.

He was playing like a chicken with its head cut off for a long time. But now, he is at least flashing some physical running, even if he still lacks vision. There is almost no risk here, while the reward is having an explosive guy who has shown he can put his head down and grind out four or five yards a carry as a backup.

The problem for some people is that their unrealistic expectations for Michael have not matched the reality. Instead of obsessing about what Michael is not on any given play, just appreciate what he is and what we are getting for very little money.

That's just expectations based on investment and I get it. I hate it, but I get it. I also happen to think that high round picks can be drastically overrated if they get close to meeting expectations as well just for the sake of being right.

hawknation2016

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1hsdiy4j said:
hawknation2016":1hsdiy4j said:

That's just expectations based on investment and I get it. I hate it, but I get it. I also happen to think that high round picks can be drastically overrated if they get close to meeting expectations as well just for the sake of being right.

Michael the 2nd Round pick is dead.

Michael the $750k free agent with just $25k guaranteed may be here to stay. :th2thumbs:

That is . . . if he stays hungry.

PresentDefinitiveAmericancrayfish.gif

SelfishMistyGuppy
BriskSadHoki

sutz

Reaction score
I always figured that in his few starts last season that he earned a shot at making the team in camp. This pretty much says that. It's a camp invite, with a tiny bit of signing bonus, and the chance to play the whole season. I can definitely live with that.

Latest posts