Christine Michael

bellingerga

Reaction score
Am I the only one completely surprised by his not being included at all?

In the first two weeks has he even been on the field once?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I'm sure most are surprised, but I'm really not. Been saying it since pre-season. He can't pass block, and he's dead last in special teams ability. People keep wanting to rag on Turbin, but that dude is playing solid ball in all aspects. Michael will get his opportunity eventually, but Lynch and Turbin give us the best chance to win right now.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Ya Turbin has played really well this season. I think its fine to just keep Michael inactive unless someone gets an injury we dont really need him

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Crap, even Ware got some carries though. I'm really excited to see Michael but only the coaches will know when he is ready.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Turbin showed a surprising burst on his runs tonight. As long as he keeps running like that, Michael's going to be on the bench.

sutz

Reaction score
We're actually pretty deep at RB/FB, so not surprising. If they thought they could have snuck him through waivers, he'd probably be on the PS. He'll get his chances, we just don't need him so far.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I ahav been more surprised with the fact that Ware has been active instead of Michael.

THE TABS

Reaction score
The nice thing about this team is that it's built to win NOW, not in 2 or 3 years. For once, we are in a position that we don't need a high-profile rookie or someone inexperienced to come in and play at a high level. Christine Michael is a luxury, and not a necessity. He'll get his chance down the road.

Remember, he lost two years of playing time in college due to injury, so he's way behind the curve, as far as playing at a higher level. I would suspect that later in the year, he'll start handling some of the return chores.

OP
OP
bellingerga

bellingerga

Reaction score
I guess I'm just really really pumped to see what the kid can bring to the table but I'm just going to have to be patient.

drdiags

Reaction score
There was a discussion about this based on Mike Holmgren's comment about whether the Seahawks could keep 4 RBs active if only 2 of them played special teams. Softy continued the debate and our folks here hashed it over as well. First game he was active but other than TJack, was the only active player that didn't get on the field. This week, he didn't make it to the active squad.

He may get a chance next week, depending on how bad that ankle is for Ware. But not sure. Pete really does want that special team squad duty to matter on game day actives.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Turbin missed a few blocks on Aldon Amith today but who doesnt.. Otherwise Turbo looked great so Michael will not be getting his opportunity anytime son. Unless he gets Wares place.

Latest posts