Classless

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Burnplant":2sbvvugb said:
400WattHPSHawk":2sbvvugb said:
Bennet is a misguided jackass, through and through. He just needs to football for me. The rest of his grandstanding can kiss my ass. He aint no friend of mine.

waahhhh. I WANT MY HASSELBECK JERSEY BACK!

life, and football, are man's sports. you are a pussy. Bennet always performs but he's not your little Holmgren hasselbeck bitch.

he got tackled and punched on that play and retaliated. I know it's hard when there's only 5 white guys per team and they are tight ends and drop all their passes like Jimmy (who makes 30 mil a drop). but, awwwwwwww, that's football. Mariners are that way ________>

It's more or less lack of self control, and making poor decisions, all of which are in his control. Your post kinda sums up the point most are trying to make about Bennett.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Bennett should be suspended..the way he rolled on that guy coulda blew his knee out. Buyers remorse on that extension for sure.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
austinslater25":2slfhbaw said:
Bennetts diving into the guys knees was complete gerbage especially after his I'm just trying to feed my family line. He's a fraud.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Agreed. He's a punk. Period. Anyone who tries to paint him as anything less is blind, lying, or has such a slanted/biased view of reality as to make their opinion utterly inconsequential.

Bennett has become far more liability than asset.

He's a whiny veteran playing/acting like a rookie schmuck.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
semiahmoo":1oly4x0u said:
austinslater25":1oly4x0u said:
Bennetts diving into the guys knees was complete gerbage especially after his I'm just trying to feed my family line. He's a fraud.

Agreed. He's a punk. Period. Anyone who tries to paint him as anything less is blind, lying, or has such a slanted/biased view of reality as to make their opinion utterly inconsequential.

He knows his game is going downhill...Can't accept it.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I like Bennett through and through, but what he pulled on Linder was BS - you can’t do stuff like that.

I have ZERO problem with QJeff, I hate when people talk trash and/or throw stuff at athletes knowing that they’re protected from having to square up with that athlete. Coward stuff. Good on Quinton for letting it be known that he ain’t the one.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
kobebryant":i1mik7vh said:
I like Bennett through and through, but what he pulled on Linder was BS - you can’t do stuff like that.

I have ZERO problem with QJeff, I hate when people talk trash and/or throw stuff at athletes knowing that they’re protected from having to square up with that athlete. Coward stuff. Good on Quinton for letting it be known that he ain’t the one.

Fans are sissies. Just like internet tough guys.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":15l68v3c said:
semiahmoo":15l68v3c said:
austinslater25":15l68v3c said:

He knows his game is going downhill...Can't accept it.

We could release him for another placekicker/punter?

Memories...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Scorpion05":995cy4zm said:
fire_marshall_bill":995cy4zm said:
Really tired of Bennett and his antics, dirty play, lying, disrespect for the country etc.

Very ugly end to the game

Lol, just admit this is about politics and nothing else

Several of you had no problem with Bennett before the very debatable national controversy. Just leave it at that. I can name several players around the league who do much worse throughout a game
This.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
gubernaculum":2h6db5de said:
So disappointing to see our guys lose their cool at the end. Going low in victory formation? Throwing punches? Trying to climb over the wall to confront fans? Low class.
Meh, yes they could handle it better, but when the fans are chucking stuff at you are you supposed to smile and thank them?
Wouldn’t expect any less though from that redneck state.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3i4mtmml said:
gubernaculum":3i4mtmml said:
So disappointing to see our guys lose their cool at the end. Going low in victory formation? Throwing punches? Trying to climb over the wall to confront fans? Low class.
Meh, yes they could handle it better, but when the fans are chucking stuff at you are you supposed to smile and thank them?

Racist much?

Lol. The PC cowards that be, will now close this thread, but, you're a fool.

BHawk28

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1llsmd6k said:
Sports Hernia":1llsmd6k said:
gubernaculum":1llsmd6k said:

Racist much?

Fans like you make losing easier.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

ducks41468

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":15k97o0a said:
Sports Hernia":15k97o0a said:
gubernaculum":15k97o0a said:

Racist much?

Lol, calling someone a PC coward while throwing a fit because someone called a state "redneck", which is not even close to a racist term. Plus, have you ever been to Florida? There's a reason the whole "Florida man" thing exists.

hawker84

Reaction score
fire_marshall_bill":3f9ge4n0 said:
Really tired of Bennett and his antics, dirty play, lying, disrespect for the country etc.

Very ugly end to the game

Disrespect for the Country? please explain that? I agree with the rest.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":gb4ndmcf said:
gubernaculum":gb4ndmcf said:

Do we even know if Bennett's cut was illegal? I suppose you could argue that it was victory formation and it is an unwritten rule to not treat it like a normal play. The fights were bound to happen given what was going on in the game.

I only got pissed when that fan threw a drink at QJ. A part of me wanted him to punch the guy and QJ went to the guy that threw it too. There was no mistaken identity. I slow mowed the throw. It was the fat black guy wearing a #20 Jacksonville jersey that threw the drink.

pugs1

Reaction score
austinslater25":2xxl9qe0 said:

He was swiping at the ball. Moose was way off base on that. The Center rolled Bennett up stood over him and said something. Bennett rolled him up and took him down. That crap doesn’t happen if the refs don’t swallow the on 4th down it was right in the middle of the field... How do they not see it?

hawknation2017

Reaction score
pugs1":wm34rb7f said:
austinslater25":wm34rb7f said:

He was swiping at the ball. Moose was way off base on that. The Center rolled Bennett up stood over him and said something. Bennett rolled him up and took him down. That crap doesn’t happen if the refs don’t swallow the on 4th down it was right in the middle of the field... How do they not see it?

The center also grabbed Bennett's junk. :shock:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
ducks41468":30jqv7fy said:
400WattHPSHawk":30jqv7fy said:
Sports Hernia":30jqv7fy said:
gubernaculum":30jqv7fy said:

Racist much?

Lol, calling someone a PC coward while throwing a fit because someone called a state "redneck", which is not even close to a racist term. Plus, have you ever been to Florida? There's a reason the whole "Florida man" thing exists.

I'm sorry but redneck is a total pejorative to white people in the south. I don't think its anything to get upset with but it is meant to be a slam on a group of people.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
ducks41468":2hcihhx3 said:
400WattHPSHawk":2hcihhx3 said:
Sports Hernia":2hcihhx3 said:
gubernaculum":2hcihhx3 said:

Racist much?

Florida man eh? Never heard of him. Is he like Kennewick man?

You may walk, talk, and think like a duck and thats on you.
But the boy was being an ass with his racist overtones.

Status
Not open for further replies.