Clausen says....

sc85sis

Reaction score
I wonder if Jimmy Clausen still has nightmares about playing USC in 2008 and not reaching first down until the end of the third quarter.

C/ATT - YDS - AVG - TD - INT - QBR
11/22 - 41 - 1.9 - 0 - 2 - 1.1

Rocket

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":tjky3qnw said:
Well, what do you want him to say? "I'm scared shitless to be playing in Seattle this weekend!!"? He's just doing the same shit everyone does, downplaying the situation when the odds are against them.
Exactimundo - professional athletes LIE about stuff like this. He's got a box of Depends for the game.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Name a better opportunity for him to show he actually belongs in the league. If he could somehow beat Seattle, Clausen might just become a starter someday. He NEEDS to relish this opportunity. I know I would.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Well... Our defense has lost its swagger. I dont think anyone would be intimidated to play us right now. Nick Foles, who everyone trashed, sure wasnt.

The D has its soul back in the form of #31. They need to dominate from the first snap. The game plan should be 8 in the box to stop Forte and isolate coverage on Bennett who is a good tight end.

We better see total control.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Obviously that quote was not the first terrible decision by Jimmy Clausen.

7_688157.jpg

BlueTalon

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":27cbzd8z said:
Well... Our defense has lost its swagger. I dont think anyone would be intimidated to play us right now... The D has its soul back in the form of #31.
Perhaps not. But I'm pretty sure the swagger will be back this weekend. And since it has been a while since we have played a home game, the experience isn't fresh in anybody's mind -- so maybe nobody is intimidated by the prospect of playing in Seattle now.

But the experience will be fresh in people's minds after Sunday.