Cmike hype video

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
how much further in the doghouse do you have to be to be inactive for 2 superbowls in a row?

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Well many seem to want to throw him under the bus. No of us have a clue how hard he is working or anything. There is one telling thing though is he still on the team and they have not given up on him. So there must be something there that PC and company see.

Just because we do not see it yet does not mean anything. Also he is running behind ML so there is that fact. I am purely speculating just like everyone else here is they are saving him for that day when ML can't tote the rock like he can and they have now preserved CM from some years of pounding? Just a thought.

rideaducati

Reaction score
titan3131":1ghpazc1 said:
[youtube]baUZG_7C6Pc[/youtube]

if you skip his rapping its a very good reel.

He didn't put the ball in his left hand at any point in that video.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
He has some nasty short area burst makes his jump cuts elusive as smaller banks but he still has size.

I think he was picked for his natural athletic ability which you can see is up there with the elite RBs in this league. He just needs to grind away , improve hisweaknesses, and his time to some we'll come.

kobebryant

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3bgav4z9 said:
He has done absolutely nothing

Wrong.

Last season he carried the ball 34 times for an average of 5.1 ypc.

It doesn't take a mathematician to know that that is more than absolutely nothing.

Jville

Reaction score
Interesting observation noted below ......

Well, looks like it's time to pump the brakes on that story about Michael's emergence this offseason, at least until the running back is able to step on the gas again and resume practicing.

Stop me if you've heard this one: Christine Michael sits out practice >>> [urltargetblank]http://mynorthwest.com/292/2769365/Stop-me-if-youve-heard-this-one-Christine-Michael-sits-out-practice[/urltargetblank]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
34 carries? I'm supposed to be impressed? Ok then. Agree to disagree. If he was worth the "hype" he would actually get the ball once in awhile.

Jville

Reaction score
144730.jpg

From the 27th of May ......
So far a disappointment as a second-round pick in 2013, Christine Michael will get plenty of work before the start of the regular season with Robert Turbin recovering from surgery and Marshawn Lynch typically not doing much in the way of voluntary work. (AP)

Well, he was scheduled to get plenty of work. Too bad he couldn't step up and seize the opportunity to make his case. Although with Michael sitting out practice, the guys behind him benefited from added opportunities to begin making their case.

Tical21

Reaction score
Dude is going to be a star in this league.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Tical21":2d6o6mue said:
Dude is going to be a star in this league.

But will it be for the Seahawks is the question.

I know this has been talked about ad nauseum, but he has been consistently beat out by Robert Turbin. I'm an Aggie, and love Turbin, but he will never be a star in this league, so why should I think CM will be?

I hope you're right Tical, just don't understand his abysmal start.