cnnsi.com article on 12th man.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
"Into the Belly of Beast Mode with Seattle's 12th Man" or

"How I Wrote an Article Reinforcing Every Stereotype of My Favorite Team's #1 Enemy and Got Paid For It!"

:roll:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Trenchbroom":228sth08 said:
"How I Wrote an Article Reinforcing Every Stereotype of My Favorite Team's #1 Enemy and Got Paid For It!"

:roll:

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Too bad he went to the Titans game. That was a pretty subdued performance by the 12th man

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Where's the Heck's the Triangle?

Shoulda went to Temple.

And I wonder if anybody really did make him take his 9er hat off, or was that drama?

It was an awesome read though. :th2thumbs:

pmedic920

Reaction score
I got the feeling he really wanted to talk a bunch of smack, but couldn't because he was so jealous. Wishes as a 9er fan, he had what we have. Worth reading for sure. Thanks.

mikeak

Reaction score
I didn't live in Seattle when the stadium was approved but moved there for the inagural season (moved away later) but always wondered how in the heck were you allowed to bring in pizzas etc to the stadium. I find the article very enjoyable but the biggest thing was getting an answer to this question!

Now if anyone believes that the city of Seattle hasn't gotten its $100 million back in taxes on food and lodging that comes with visitors to games then clearly that person needs to take an Econ 101 class.....

Finally the article below does have one major flaw. It attributes the clear bags to violence in the Seattle stadium. It was a change this year by the NFL as a whole due to the Boston Bombing......

jblaze

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":vv1wp85l said:
Too bad he went to the Titans game. That was a pretty subdued performance by the 12th man

Was it? That was the one and only game I've ever been to. Seemed pretty loud to me but I don't have anything to compare it to.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
mikeak":2l7sge2u said:
I didn't live in Seattle when the stadium was approved but moved there for the inagural season (moved away later) but always wondered how in the heck were you allowed to bring in pizzas etc to the stadium. I find the article very enjoyable but the biggest thing was getting an answer to this question!

Now if anyone believes that the city of Seattle hasn't gotten its $100 million back in taxes on food and lodging that comes with visitors to games then clearly that person needs to take an Econ 101 class.....

Finally the article below does have one major flaw. It attributes the clear bags to violence in the Seattle stadium. It was a change this year by the NFL as a whole due to the Boston Bombing......

He missed a couple things, yea

Also did he say Sherman's phrase was "You happy bro?"

But overall, good story, you know that was painful for him to write. :D

mikeak

Reaction score
jblaze":2tkw39ir said:
Missing_Clink":2tkw39ir said:

Was it? That was the one and only game I've ever been to. Seemed pretty loud to me but I don't have anything to compare it to.

Titans game was the first game I went to in 10 years. It was the first game the wife ever went to. As I read this I chuckled out loud at reading that this was a subdued game. Can't wait to tell the wife in a few hours - she won't believe it. She held her ears the whole game and when you leave the stadium you have this buzz in your head. Can't imagine it much louder

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Titans game was mellow. At least for me it was, there just wasn't a lot of energy, or buzz about it. idk

Still fun though! :)

jblaze

Reaction score
Great, now I gotta go to another game to try to find a game that it full of energy and noise!

IcedHawk

Reaction score
jblaze":1zbettvc said:
Great, now I gotta go to another game to try to find a game that it full of energy and noise!
New Orleans? Playoffs?

Those are my suggestions. :th2thumbs:

Latest posts