Combing Through Archives

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was looking for a particular photo and ended up going down the rabbit hole a bit on my external HD. I was having fun coming across some old random photos or graphics over the years. Here's a small sample. Could be a fun thread for anyone who wants to join in.

Shirts
Saysitall

Seattletimes

Pissburg

Nomora

Netters

After the "Fail Mary"...

Ha2

Front bash

Fosters2a

Bellanet

Beautiful

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I was looking for a particular photo and ended up going down the rabbit hole a bit on my external HD. I was having fun coming across some old random photos or graphics over the years. Here's a small sample. Could be a fun thread for anyone who wants to join in.

View attachment 65618
View attachment 65619

View attachment 65620

View attachment 65621

View attachment 65622

View attachment 65623

After the "Fail Mary"...

View attachment 65624

View attachment 65625

View attachment 65626

View attachment 65627

View attachment 65628
Manning started looking like that in the first quarter

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I knew it was over after the safety on the first play. Not being cocky, I simply KNEW it was over. I will never forget that feeling and that day. Ever.
I forget who it was specifically, but there was a sideline reporter that said he knew it was over before the game even started when he got his first look at the LOB. Apparently, he had no idea that they were so big and fast.

Aircrew

Reaction score
I forget who it was specifically, but there was a sideline reporter that said he knew it was over before the game even started when he got his first look at the LOB. Apparently, he had no idea that they were so big and fast.
I watched that SB with a close friend who's a highly intelligent sports fan and a huge Patriots fan. While he was familiar with Seattle and the team we had at that time, he hadn't really sat down and taken in 4 quarters of that defense. Halfway through the 3rd quarter I heard him say to himself, kind of in disbelief, "thank god we didn't make it to the Superbowl this year". That was probably one of the best compliments I ever heard about the LOB.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
@AROS

I wish I still had it, but I had won one of the first ever .NET contests for a Joey Galloway picture when the site was seahawks 98.com.

This thread brought back memories. Salute my paisan!