Complaint filed by Seahawks (regarding FedEx Field)

razgriz737

Reaction score
Per Ian Rapoport, on Twitter:
"The #Seahawks have now lodged a complaint to @NFL about the #FedEx field that injured @RGIII and Chris Clemons' ACL"

He followed up with a couple of other tweets, including this:
"To clarify: The league heard Pete Carroll's complaint in his news conference. That was taken as his complaint. There's no "official" filing"

Didn't see this posted yet, apologies if it has been.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":j4o3cwe9 said:
Sarlacc83":j4o3cwe9 said:
HawkFan72":j4o3cwe9 said:
Not sure why they wouldn't make an official complaint.

I imagine they could get the Vikings to co-sign.

And Bob Griffin

If I was RGIII, I'd seriously consider holding out until I get promises that the field will never fall into that state ever again.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We might be doing the Redskins fans a service by making a big case of this. It's rightfully a hot-button issue. Snyder should be forced to keep that piece of garbage in half-decent shape. It truly was a disgrace. That thing was a playoff-caliber NFL field like my driveway is a Nascar-caliber racetrack.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sturm":2wt6o46j said:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2013/01/07/pete-carroll-rips-fedex-turf/

Question for you Sturm:

Which is worse? The uniforms or FedEx field?

mikeak

Reaction score
The league shouldn't have to hear anything...........they should have SEEN the conditions on the field.

How they didn't look at this during the season, before the game, during the game and come up with this idea that it was horrible and a bad representation of their league without any additional help is beyond my understanding.

I mean it is almost so you expect a congressional hearing about it since they have a lot of free time on their hands in DC......

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
razgriz737":3dfobhp6 said:
Per Ian Rapoport, on Twitter:

"To clarify: The league heard Pete Carroll's complaint in his news conference. That was taken as his complaint. There's no "official" filing".

Then why'd the league say this morning that they haven't received any official complaints about Fed Ex, and therefore deem it worthy?

I love all this legal mumbo jumbo trying to justify crap. Why can't we just use common sense? You could drop a aboriginal bushman from New Guinea who's never watched a second of football into Fed Ex, and ask him if he thinks the field looks good or bad, and he'd say bad. It's crap NFL, do something about it.

BadGuy711

Reaction score
The response from the League was they would look into it when they were done investigating the XL Officiating and the Hutch Poison Pill and let us know.

Rufus

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":166neagh said:
You could drop a aboriginal bushman from New Guinea who's never watched a second of football into Fed Ex, and ask him if he thinks the field looks good or bad, and he'd say bad.

And then the Vikings would sign him to play QB.