Congratulations to the Patriots on a hard faught win.

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Well I was way off on my 42-17 prediction. That's what happens when you predict with your heart instead of your brain. I don't know what it is with Patriots Super Bowls, but they always come down to the wire. When Kearse made that incredible catch, flashbacks of Giants' one (twice) in a million catches came to mind. I must admit, I got worried when Belichick didn't call TO and let that clock wind down. I guess he didn't plan on trying to get across midfield for a tying FG.

With the clock running, and NE not taking TOs, I figured Seattle would just pound the ball on every down until either they got in, or they got stopped. I never figured they would attempt a pass across the middle of the field. Talk about low to high. To go from giving up that circus catch, at the lowest of lows, to the INT at the 1. I guess that's why they play the games.

I give Seattle's D credit. Even banged up and guys getting injured left and right, they still held strong in there. I think Brady had a great game. The first pick was just horrible. The second was bad. He's been having at least one of those in every game towards the end of the year.

I loved how the refs let them play and penalties, for the most part, were non-existent. Seattle adjusted to our D, especially when we had Wilson in minus yardage a good way into the game. Belichick took too long to solve Wilson's long balls, but I think the Pats D stepped up big in the 4th quarter. I think Seattle had three 3 and outs at one point.

I'm really going to enjoy this one after we were written off after week 4, not to mention another big distraction the last couple weeks.

Would love to see you guys again. Both teams have to make some big choices on some key players, but hopefully we'll see each other back in the big 5-0. I'd love to play you guys for a 5th @ the 50th. I think I saw the "early" odds, and both Seattle and NE were favorites for the SB. Let's hope it stays that way.

Congrats on NFC Champs.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
Pats fans basically coming on here and just rubbing it in. I doubt you'd be here if you lost. I can't stand these posts. You may not be outwardly trolling but no one wants to see your happy shit right now.

LyndseyG

Reaction score
I would just like to add my congratulations and hats off to the Pats. They put on one heck of a game... I went through an emotional wringer last night.

Looking forward to seeing them again next season!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
It was a good, close, hard fought game but when it really came down to it we had it in the bag and we gave it to them.

Tony CahnCuhd

Reaction score
Archer":3ph0s20p said:
Pats fans basically coming on here and just rubbing it in. I doubt you'd be here if you lost. I can't stand these posts. You may not be outwardly trolling but no one wants to see your happy shit right now.

Why click on this thread? Some of your fellow 12s are just trying to show some class. I appreciate the gesture. Your 'Hawks are a great team. They'll be back here for years to come.

bostonhardo

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":16krpsov said:
Nobodies saying it, so I will. We Are 12s and we have more class than this. We need to remember the gentleman who handed his Sherman jersey to the young Packers fan after the NFC Title game and take a little lesson from it. Are we only humble when we win? I refuse to be a sore loser like some on the Packers forum two weeks ago. The Patriots and yes Brady played one hell of a game, and when it looked like they were having the game slip away from them, they bounced back and retook the lead. Bad play calling was the only thing that kept us from retaking the lead. The game ended just as they predicted it would, just as many of you predicted it would - a nail bighter.

Congrats to all you Hawk fans who have been ragging me all week. It was a great game with clutch plays on both sides by men whose mental toughness is immeasurable.

I've never been so up and down emotional in a game. I am sure you all feel the same and that's what made it a great game. To go from that circus catch to that pick was insane and why we all love football.

You have a great team and coach there and I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again.