Cougs Fans: How's Daiyan Henley?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I haven't dove into any tape (none focused on him on Youtube, looks like I'll have to track down Cougs games) but this guy seems to be flying up boards.

Sounds like an incredibly versatile linebacker. Local dude. Makes sense as a target.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
View attachment 55019
I haven't dove into any tape (none focused on him on Youtube, looks like I'll have to track down Cougs games) but this guy seems to be flying up boards.

Sounds like an incredibly versatile linebacker. Local dude. Makes sense as a target.
Coug fan here, been in attendance for all home games and one road game. The guy gets your attention when you see a game live. He's got a real nose for the ball. It seems like he's everywhere and he absolutely flies to the ball. I don't know how fast he'll test; he looks fast on the field.

I also love his intangibles. He's one of those guys who really seems to have the want to in him, he wants to hit, he wants to be in on every tackle, and he wants to compete. I hear he's a great locker room guy, and I love his on-field energy.

I haven't taken the time to look at any video, so a lot of my take is just a fan watching live and seeing a guy really show up. However, he seems to be in the right place a lot. That may be a coincidence; I think it's more likely a combination of speed, diagnosis, and want to.

It's not a linebacker but my best comp for him is Kam.