Cowboys at Saints

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2j3rsv5r said:
BlackandGolden":2j3rsv5r said:
El Caliente":2j3rsv5r said:
BlackandGolden":2j3rsv5r said:
And you see fellas, this is same old saints that I was quite accustomed to before the current regime. Just find such stupid ways to potentially lose games.
Satisfied with the result today, though.

Agreed.

We pass when we should run, and we don't run no huddle when we should be running no huddle.

I don't care if this win was against Dallas' backups backups, a win is a win, and thats what matters. What else matters is that the NFL's youngest defense (the Saints def.) is showing some teeth. We got Byrd back, and Lewis. We have 5 rookies starting (Davidson, Richardson, Kikaha, Breaux, and Anthony) on defense, and we are getting better as they get experience. We just need the offense to hold up their end of the bargain.

1-3 may not be that impressive but I love this win here. Those rooks wrecked one of the best OL's in the nfl, with Kikaha and Anthony looking unstoppable. I have a lot of confidence in that defense going forward.
So did I, I hate Dallas! Good job Saints! :th2thumbs:

Anytime Dallas loses, it's a nice day. :th2thumbs:

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Did anyone else get screwed by Mark Ingram's TD being over turned? It was clearly a Touchdown....so naturally I lost my ff matchup by 3 points.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1fl3ht96 said:
Did anyone else get screwed by Mark Ingram's TD being over turned? It was clearly a Touchdown....so naturally I lost my ff matchup by 3 points.

No but that was for sure a TD. I couldn't believe it got overturned.