Cowboys Football League has flexed Bucs-Cowboys Next Sunday

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Lol this is a really good move. Don't be so salty. The Cowboys will lose in the playoffs anyway. Probably to Seattle.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2ixl9lei said:
Largent80":2ixl9lei said:
Go Tampa.
You may want to wait on that 'Go Tampa' cheer until about 4 p.m. Seattle time if you know what I mean.

Very true. We need that two seed. HFA isn't coming so let Dallas knock Tampa back off our heels.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I got no problem with this game being flexed.

We aren't catching Dallas and Tampa isn't going to catch us. So let the best team win in that game.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The NFL is attempting to stuff the Cowboys down everyone's throat....it's absolutely disgusting. Goodell and Jerry should just get a room...

In addition, they way the NFL is handling their investigation into Elliott's domestic violence is a joke. They are pushing the timetable....if it was any other team, that player would be serving a suspension now. They want "America's team" (so called team) to keep winning. Pathetic.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Used to love the NFL Channel or Sirrus Radio as they did a good job with fairly balanced
Coverage.......They might as well call it "Cowboys Radio 24/7/365" now.
They can be talking about 2 other teams and *allas or a Cowboys player will get slipped in there by the hosts.
The Channel has gone to shit lately because of it.

irocdave

Reaction score
I hate the "shove it down your throat Americas team" as much as the next guy but this game should be entertaining. Cowboys are not a dominate team and the young buck buccaneers are on the rise. Should be a good game.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Threads like these are one of the many reasons why a lot of people can't stand Seahawks fans. In the last month of the season give me the best game possible regardless of how many times they've been on prime time that season.