Cowboys vs Packers

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Packers are very fortunate to only be down 4 points right now.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BigBill1945":2tbd0ssa said:
Great catch by Cobb. I am ok with the Pack winning. I was a big Lombardi fan. I listened to the first Superbowl game they were in when I was overseas with the Army. I cannot stomach Jerry Jones one bit. Never liked the Cowboys.
Yeah I was a huge fan of those Packers teams too. Watched the first Super Bowl on TV myself. I was only 10 so obviously not overseas like you. Glad you came back home man.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":20kep9pg said:

It's maddening watching them actually WANT their defense on the field more. Why go hurry up vs Dallas? Isn't the point to keep Dalla's weakest unit, their defense, on the field as long as possible?

Dumb football really makes me angry.

Wartooth

Reaction score
If the ref's called offensive holding in this game...
This game would never end!
*allas and the Packers olines mug everyone!
Greatest lines in the game!
No surprise!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
pehawk":48anvbbs said:
Hasselbeck":48anvbbs said:

It's maddening watching them actually WANT their defense on the field more. Why go hurry up vs Dallas? Isn't the point to keep Dalla's weakest unit, their defense, on the field as long as possible?

Dumb football really makes me angry.

Because... McCarthy

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Rodger's is already going to have pressure to win in Seattle as it is, with that calf its only going to be more intense. Let's throw some rain in there for good measure. Dallas is a very tough match up for us.

If Dallas gets this game we are going to need Romo to be Romo which is still very possible but I love the Green Bay match up.

Gametime

Reaction score
Rogers is hurtin man.

Hope Green Bay pulls out the win somehow. But redemption vs the Cowgirls at home would also put a nice ribbon on this run. I'm torn.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Russell on now. Just love this kid. He is such a good point guy for our team. His contract is going to be huge. I hope we can make sure we get Bobby Wagner back with him.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Gametime":1a8fi48p said:
Rogers is hurtin man.

Hope Green Bay pulls out the win somehow. But redemption vs the Cowgirls at home would also put a nice ribbon on this run. I'm torn.

My biggest fear of Dallas is actually the hype machine that surrounds them. I don't wanna deal with the refs.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
BlueBlood":3ogkk8e6 said:
Gametime":3ogkk8e6 said:
Rogers is hurtin man.

My biggest fear of Dallas is actually the hype machine that surrounds them. I don't wanna deal with the refs.

Yeah. It is kind of like the refs hesitating to call penalties/fouls on Kobe Bryant or Lebron

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BigBill1945":2zc2vkno said:
BlueBlood":2zc2vkno said:
Gametime":2zc2vkno said:
Rogers is hurtin man.

Yeah. It is kind of like the refs hesitating to call penalties/fouls on Kobe Bryant or Lebron
No, really That never happens does it? Jordan never got any officiating breaks either did he?

:sarcasm_off:

pehawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":132u2poy said:
lol at Romo making throws with his eyes closed. Believes his own hype.

Weird thing is he kisses with his eyes open.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Peppers pinky on his left hand barely touched that ball but it did touch it. See if these refs admit their mistake.

Faust

Reaction score
I'd like to see a really bad call go against Dallas. I bet the clownboy fans wouldn't complain if they lost the game.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Some redemption against Dallas and their arrogant fans will be nice, but not sure I want to deal with their hold-line.

Rather play GB.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Hmm, maybe I was wrong. Still think there was a slight touch.

Regardless, the football gods got it right. Murray with the fummmmble.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
This call will go only against GB to help keep them out of the end zone.

EDIT: looks like it was deserved too. Gotta agree with refs on that one.