Cowherd - FINALLY

mikeak

Reaction score
Cowherd - just talked about how Seattle has "struggled" against defenses like SF, Panthers, Saints and Arizona (by the way first Saints game sure didn't say struggle to me - but Colun didn't mention this)

Then he points out that Denver struggled against Indy and San Diego's mediocre defenses

Wonder where I could have gotten such information before (sarcasm)

kidhawk

Reaction score
falcongoggles":dmw6fgta said:
Giphy

I recommend this for your TV, radio, computer or whatever means you are listening to this guy on.

:lol: That is pretty much correct. Only problem is we only have 2 radio sports networks here and I find myself forced to listen to him or Dan Patrick on my drive to work in the morning. During the regular season I don't even bother, and just listen to music, but for the Super Bowl, I want to absorb everything I can before the big game, so I switch between the two depending on commercial breaks and who they are talking to. Today, I did get to hear Martellus Bennett being interviewed by Cowherd, and as much as I love Bennett's interviews, Colin Still finds a way to suck some of the life out of it.

Thankfully I have a fairly short commute so I can get online and watch NFL Network, ESPN and Fox Sports on my slingbox and stream seattle radio as well. Oh yea....I'm not getting much work done this week

Latest posts