Custom Nike Elite Jersey

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1xvotqle said:
Do The Pro Shop. They use the same people who stitch the actual player's jerseys. The numbers I noticed also are a little bigger than the ones that come from NFLshop.

Yes, mine is double stitched. It's a Lynch, but I bought it at the beginning of 2012 when the only Elites available were actually custom elites.

the End
"SAME PEOPLE" is a place about 2 blocks South of the Clink, Seattle Tackle Twill.

A

Anonymous

ZorntoLargent":23sjbvpo said:
ZagHawk":23sjbvpo said:
Do The Pro Shop. They use the same people who stitch the actual player's jerseys. The numbers I noticed also are a little bigger than the ones that come from NFLshop.

Yes, mine is double stitched. It's a Lynch, but I bought it at the beginning of 2012 when the only Elites available were actually custom elites.

the End
"SAME PEOPLE" is a place about 2 blocks South of the Clink, Seattle Tackle Twill.

Z-to-L,

So, a shop called "SeattleTackle Twill" exists, who's sole business is to sew correct-quality numbers and letters on Hawk jerseys?

Cool.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3q8v5s4a said:
ZorntoLargent":3q8v5s4a said:
ZagHawk":3q8v5s4a said:

the End

Z-to-L,

So, a shop called "SeattleTackle Twill" exists, who's sole business is to sew correct-quality numbers and letters on Hawk jerseys?

Cool.

Well, they are the official "sewer" of the ACTUAL ones the players wear in the game.
They did the Sonics, do the Mariners, Seahawks, Sounders, Storm............. Thunderbirds etc.
http://www.stt-sports.com/

They even make custom stuff.

Attachments

• skull.jpg
    skull.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 2,536
  • skull race.jpg
    skull race.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 2,536

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Reply about the double stitched jersey:

"I bought it at the Pro Shop in Century Link Field and had it customized there.

I can send pics when I get home, but it’s exactly what I wanted when I bought the blue one, but people are saying they’re no longer available to customize at the moment for some reason?"

ZagHawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2ug221e5 said:
HoustonHawk82":2ug221e5 said:
ZorntoLargent":2ug221e5 said:
ZagHawk":2ug221e5 said:

the End

Z-to-L,

Cool.

Well, they are the official "sewer" of the ACTUAL ones the players wear in the game.
They did the Sonics, do the Mariners, Seahawks, Sounders, Storm............. Thunderbirds etc.
http://www.stt-sports.com/

They even make custom stuff.

Yeah I've called them before, they are legit. Although I was asking if they could replace a number (one of mine got stained/marked by sharpie in the Training Camp autograph mob). And it's pretty pricey. But it did require removal so that obviously adds price.

I wonder if they'd be able to add a super bowl patch perhaps even an official, BUT I highly doubt they can given licensing reasons.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Yeah I've called them before, they are legit. Although I was asking if they could replace a number (one of mine got stained/marked by sharpie in the Training Camp autograph mob). And it's pretty pricey. But it did require removal so that obviously adds price.

I wonder if they'd be able to add a super bowl patch perhaps even an official, BUT I highly doubt they can given licensing reasons.[/quote]
They can't, I've asked.

I had my BRAND NEW OLD STOCK 95' MIRER jersey converted to a WILSON jersey by them, for $30.
I don't think that's "pricey".
My running singlets were only $30 if you include the setup fees. The more you do the better.
One off is always more $$$.

Attachments

• wilson.jpg
    wilson.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2,458

ZagHawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":35e6onf0 said:

I wonder if they'd be able to add a super bowl patch perhaps even an official, BUT I highly doubt they can given licensing reasons.
They can't, I've asked.

I had my BRAND NEW OLD STOCK 95' MIRER jersey converted to a WILSON jersey by them, for $30.
My running singlets were only $30 if you include the setup fees. The more you do the better.
One off is always more $$$.[/quote]

I think i'll give them another call. Because I was getting quotes of like $90.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":27idehi6 said:
ZorntoLargent":27idehi6 said:

They can't, I've asked.

I think i'll give them another call. Because I was getting quotes of like $90.[/quote]

Alright just called them. Looks like removal for an entire jersey is $60, then adding numbers/lettering for entire jersey is $100. So they expected front numbers only to run something like a little less than $80+Tax. Really puts me in a hard spot, and I understand the pricing, the labor of removing is intensive and therefore costly. Half tempted to buy a new jersey completely, but then again a custom new elite jersey runs what...almost $400 after tax now?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2hp1mct1 said:
ZorntoLargent":2hp1mct1 said:

They can't, I've asked.

I think i'll give them another call. Because I was getting quotes of like $90.[/quote]

Maybe it's due to the size of the #'s and the 2 colors vs. my small ONE color "WILSON".

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3drlywn3 said:
ZagHawk":3drlywn3 said:
ZorntoLargent":3drlywn3 said:

They can't, I've asked.

Alright just called them. Looks like removal for an entire jersey is $60, then adding numbers/lettering for entire jersey is $100. So they expected front numbers only to run something like a little less than $80+Tax. Really puts me in a hard spot, and I understand the pricing, the labor of removing is intensive and therefore costly. Half tempted to buy a new jersey completely, but then again a custom new elite jersey runs what...almost $400 after tax now?[/quote]

Hence why I just go with a $200-$500 game used.............. ;-)

ZagHawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":37c32bt4 said:
ZagHawk":37c32bt4 said:
ZagHawk":37c32bt4 said:
ZorntoLargent":37c32bt4 said:

They can't, I've asked.

Alright just called them. Looks like removal for an entire jersey is $60, then adding numbers/lettering for entire jersey is $100. So they expected front numbers only to run something like a little less than $80+Tax. Really puts me in a hard spot, and I understand the pricing, the labor of removing is intensive and therefore costly. Half tempted to buy a new jersey completely, but then again a custom new elite jersey runs what...almost $400 after tax now?

Hence why I just go with a $200-$500 game used.............. ;-)[/quote]

I don't fit any game used :(. 5'9 240 lbs. Even the linemen jerseys are made skin tight so if I were to wear it, it'd be a bit fitting.

But you do have a good point. get a $200 one, maybe spend another $100 to have the name changed.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
FWIW, I went down to the Pro Shop on 4th & Pike this afternoon to order a custom elite (didn't have any in my size in the color I wanted, natch.) I got a customized elite with the flimsy, single-stitched number last year and wanted to avoid that fate this time, so I specifically asked about double stitching. The girl I spoke with called one of the higher-ups and was told that they are not doing the single stitched numbers anymore, double stitching only.

I would still order in person or over the phone and would still insist on double stitching just to be on the safe side, but it sounds like all of the customized elites will have the high quality numbers from now on if you get them through the Pro Shop. Or so I was told.

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I just ordered my first seahawks jersey. (Kam)

I decided to order a custom nike elite jersey because it was my first one. Because of this thread I decided to order it from our ProShop. Unfortunately the stitching is jacked.

Elite Stitching Fail

This is definitely not what is shown online and I'm fairly certain this isn't what's sold at the ProShop.

Can anyone verify this isn't the case?

I've already contacted customer service and they said that someone from the custom jersey department would either email me or contact me by phone...

Anyone else run into this issue?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ATX_Hawk":ftcmykjk said:
Hey Everyone,

I just ordered my first seahawks jersey. (Kam)

I decided to order a custom nike elite jersey because it was my first one. Because of this thread I decided to order it from our ProShop. Unfortunately the stitching is jacked.

This is definitely not what is shown online and I'm fairly certain this isn't what's sold at the ProShop.

Can anyone verify this isn't the case?

I've already contacted customer service and they said that someone from the custom jersey department would either email me or contact me by phone...

Anyone else run into this issue?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Are you sure you ordered from the "legit seahawks proshop"? Sounds like you might have been "china'ed" by a fakes website.

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
yeah, I went to seahawks.com and clicked on the proshop link which took me to proshop.seahawks.com.

I've ordered from the site a few times and have contacted customer service. It's legit, it's just a mess up...

minormillikin

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1ei0o8oo said:
I bought my Elite jersey from a Chinese website and I'm very happy with it. I hope to be a fan of the Seattel Seahorks for a long time.

I got a throwback jersey from the same place. The Sleeve-Hork is awesome!

Latest posts