Dak Prescott sa situation

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Dallas needed something - Jerry isn’t going to go without attention for long and they didn’t do anything in FA so…..here we go

LastRideOut

Reaction score
What a mess. I understand that victims tend to not report or report some time later when they've had time to process what happened.

But, most victims do not send demand letters for 100m. The amount she is demanding for raises some eyebrows, as does the 8 year delay.

The majority of victims who report, just want justice and to see the rapist behind bars.

But the vast, vast, and I mean, a huge vast number of rapes go unreported. Not saying it is relevant to this specific case but it's worth considering the context when thinking about this issue.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
They both acknowledge an encounter happened eight years ago. What happened during it, who can say?

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Without knowing the ins and outs of what's going on. If charges are filed against him would he be suspended by the league during the investigation? Could the Cowboys get out of his contract?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Without knowing the ins and outs of what's going on. If charges are filed against him would he be suspended by the league during the investigation? Could the Cowboys get out of his contract?

Charges were never officially filed against Deshaun Watson, but he got suspended 11 games for personal conduct.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Charges were never officially filed against Deshaun Watson, but he got suspended 11 games for personal conduct.
I don't remember the timeline on how many women were involved by the time he was suspended, but I remember the Texans paying 30 women in settlements due to him being a predator.

For a single alleged action the league would need a lot more evidence/possible victims than a single case; this is pretty far from Watson at this point. It's reasonably possible that a false accusation can happen, and somewhat possible to have a few (particuarly if it's a conspiracy with a few accusers).

flv2

Reaction score
The NFL will quietly investigate, but i'm not sure there's much to investigate until Prescott is actually accused of something.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I keep remembering when Kaepernick was up in Seattle with Ricardo Lockette and some naked woman climbed into his bed. Kaep clambered right out, dressed and left.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The woman actually filed a police report against Kaep. Which went nowhere as Lockette and others attested to him immediately leaving.