Dallas @ Minnesota Zimmerman won't be at the game

strohmin

Reaction score
That better be on Sportscenter all week, cuz that was bull shit reffing right there. If it was the Seahawks, they would make a big deal about it.

Smellyman

Reaction score
There will be no uproar when it benefits America's Team.

Still, what an awful throw. Most anti climatic 2 pt conversion ever.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2ej95iyh said:
On the 3rd and long the Dak ran for, #77 was blatantly holding, it sprung the play, of course Rog's blind mice missed it. Would have been 3rd and 20+ and no points more than likely. NFL officiating = NBA officiating.

When your good, you get away with those calls, it comes with the territory, fair no, but it's the way of the world.
Good pitchers get border line strike calls, same thing.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Vikings defense played really well, like it was their Super Bowl.

I really like Seattles chances against Dallas anywhere. That oline is for real, but Dallas' WR Corp is nothing to be scared of...even w Dez

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3b8ncipi said:
Sports Hernia":3b8ncipi said:
On the 3rd and long the Dak ran for, #77 was blatantly holding, it sprung the play, of course Rog's blind mice missed it. Would have been 3rd and 20+ and no points more than likely. NFL officiating = NBA officiating.

When your good, you get away with those calls, it comes with the territory, fair no, but it's the way of the world.
They were deemed a "great OL" before they played a down in the NFL.
The narrative was already there. Like I said earlier the NFL = NBA. The NFL wants *allas to be good,
And are willing to help them. Do not underestimate the power of Uncle Jerruh.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That's hands to the face is called 100 times out of 100, unless it's *allas.
I can't wait for Deano (I ride on Jerruh's party bus) Blandino explains some of the calls in this game, especially the hands to the face on the 2pt convo. The NFL sucks!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Bobblehead":327570py said:
Sports Hernia":327570py said:

Dallas' defense sucks. Why would they be getting BS calls in their favor?

Terrible missed call. No outrage. Color me shocked.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Hawkpower":504xhrew said:
Bobblehead":504xhrew said:
Sports Hernia":504xhrew said:

Weren't we talking about the offense.. especially the player.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3k0hqgbl said:
Hawkpower":3k0hqgbl said:
Bobblehead":3k0hqgbl said:
Sports Hernia":3k0hqgbl said:

Weren't we talking about the offense.. especially the player.

Indeed....I assumed the conversation was surrounding the facemask.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Any tweets from Deano Blandino or has Jerruh, I mean Rog taken away his tweeting privileges because a "pet legacy team" benefited from a series of bad calls/no calls?????

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3f9285dd said:
Any tweets from Deano Blandino or has Jerruh, I mean Rog taken away his tweeting privileges because a "pet legacy team" benefited from a series of bad calls/no calls?????

I found a tiiiinnnyyyyy article buried at the bottom of the page on ESPN about Bradford being upset, but thats about it.

No outcries.

No Dean Blandino justification

No Skip Bayless whining.....

How interesting.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Vikings only need to be concerned about why 2 of their players committed a false start from the two yard line on the biggest play of the game.

Way too much emphasis being put on a ref to bail them out when they were their own worst enemy. Was the call missed? Absolutely. But the Vikings lost the game due to their own inabilities.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hmmm, no tweets from Deano since November 30th. He must be satisfied with the outcome of yesterday's game.
He doesn't hesitate to instant tweet when a non legacy team catches a break.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
can't stand the cheating for the legacy teams in this league...that is why I hate all of them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Uncle Si":avvvqi9r said:
Vikings only need to be concerned about why 2 of their players committed a false start from the two yard line on the biggest play of the game.

Way too much emphasis being put on a ref to bail them out when they were their own worst enemy. Was the call missed? Absolutely. But the Vikings lost the game due to their own inabilities.
I partially agree with this and paritially don't .
Yes the Vikes screwed up at parts, but so did *allas who lost the TO ratio BTW (should have been 3-0 instead of 2-1 IMHO).

Due to incompetent or steered officiating why should one team be required to play the perfect game in order to win, while the other team can have a fairly poor performance and still win.

I know you as a successful coach, are going to say you only worry about the things you and your team can control, which I respect and that's the attitude to have in your position, but bad officiating (thru incompetence, or steering) does effect outcomes of games whether we like it or not.

I want the officiating problem fixed so we have an even playing field as can be. I don't think this can be done when you have the head of officiating getting caught stumbling drunk off an influential owners "party bus", and a Commissioner that doesn't seem too concerned about the issue, because the resulting crappy officiating is helping legacy franchises. Blandino should have been fired the next day. That's so WWE like it's not even funny.

I'm sure some will label me "a conspiracy theorist" but the NFL isn't an sport anymore, it's a business.

It's not about an even playing field anymore, it's not about competition, it's not about letting the games stand on their own merit, it's about $$$ and how we can make more $$$.

You make more money by having your larger fanbases teams be successful and if they need a "little help" in games to get them there, then make it happen. A Dallas, Pittsburgh, New England, Green Bay (and other legacy franchises with huge fanbases) going to and or winning the Super Bowl will add much more $$$ to the NFL's bank account then a Seattle, NO, Minnesota, Cleveland, Atlanta, Arizona etc would.

Sorry for ranting it just pisses me off that the powers at be running the NFL are ruining a game I love, and making it much harder to watch the team I love. It's really turning into a WWE style joke.

The NFL is turning into the NBA where certain teams and certain players get calls and no calls
IMHO, and thats not a good thing.

My post wasn't solely directed at you Si, so please don't take it that way, I'm just frustrated.

I'll step off my soapbox and shut my fat yapper now. 8)

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3vg41iql said:
Uncle Si":3vg41iql said:

I partially agree with this and paritially don't .
Yes the Vikes screwed up at parts, but so did *allas who lost the TO ratio BTW (should have been 3-0 instead of 2-1 IMHO).

Due to incompetent or steered officiating why should one team be required to play the perfect game in order to win, while the other team can have a fairly poor performance and still win.

I know you as a successful coach, are going to say you only worry about the things you and your team can control, which I respect and that's the attitude to have in your position, but bad officiating (thru incompetence, or steering) does effect outcomes of games whether we like it or not.

I want the officiating problem fixed so we have an even playing field as can be. I don't think this can be done when you have the head of officiating getting caught stumbling drunk off an influential owners "party bus", and a Commissioner that doesn't seem too concerned about the issue, because the resulting crappy officiating is helping legacy franchises. Blandino should have been fired the next day. That's so WWE like it's not even funny.

I'm sure some will label me "a conspiracy theorist" but the NFL isn't an sport anymore, it's a business.

It's not about an even playing field anymore, it's not about competition, it's not about letting the games stand on their own merit, it's about $$$ and how we can make more $$$.

You make more money by having your larger fanbases teams be successful and if they need a "little help" in games to get them there, then make it happen. A Dallas, Pittsburgh, New England, Green Bay (and other legacy franchises with huge fanbases) going to and or winning the Super Bowl will add much more $$$ to the NFL's bank account then a Seattle, NO, Minnesota, Cleveland, Atlanta, Arizona etc would.

Sorry for ranting it just pisses me off that the powers at be running the NFL are ruining a game I love, and making it much harder to watch the team I love. It's really turning into a WWE style joke.

The NFL is turning into the NBA where certain teams and certain players get calls and no calls
IMHO, and thats not a good thing.

My post wasn't solely directed at you Si, so please don't take it that way, I'm just frustrated.

I'll step off my soapbox and shut my fat yapper now. 8)

You are 100% right.

Those who keep stubbornly repeating that Dallas got some plays called back last night are missing the point.

The REACTION from the league and the major media outlets since last night is completely telling. The silence is DEAFENING. How long did it take Blandino to start whining after the Bills Monday night game.....9 seconds? ESPN? 17 seconds? When something goes our way the NFL normally starts putting steps in place to change rules for gods sake.

And yet here Dallas benefits from an egregious miss and there is literally nothing. Not a peep.

Why?

We know why. To pretend otherwise is major denial.

Quite frankly, it pisses me off and it should piss off every Seahawk fan who has felt the fake anger from everywhere any time a call sprinkles our way on a prime time game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jerruh cried and cried and cried to the league after God Romo fumbled a snap that hit him in the HANDS in a playoff game against Seattle. What's the league's response? A new "slick ball rule".

Golden Tate decleats Sean Lee on a legal play (didn't block him in the head and hit him squarely from the front) and because Lee was a dumbass and didn't have his head on a swivel he gets "blowed up". Jerruh cries and cries and cries to the league that a mean little WR smoked his big bad linebacker. What's the league's response? Golden Tate gets fined.

Jerruh might be a senile old coot, but he still has a lot of power within the league, and the league is more than willing to help him.