Dallass fans are fealling frisky......

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
That wasn't the same team in that game, period. Not on offense and certainly not on defense.

I am more concerned about this game Sunday against the Rams than I am Dallas down the road.

The Seahawks won't allow Dallas the same number of chances on offense that they did earlier in the year. Not even close.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Eh, let's see how that game turns out when our offense isn't in the midst of pulling a "Code Red" on Percy Harvin. That game is useless for precedent. It was the breaking point in a saga that nearly unraveled this team, and it had nothing to do with what Dallas was doing. The Seahawks are a different group now.

chris98251

Reaction score
Give the Cowboys fans a break, after all they have been outside looking in for how many years, it takes time for all of them to migrate back from the 49ers, Houston, N.O. and the other 28 teams in the league.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I just hope that after visiting over there, the op cleaned himself up before coming back into our forum...yanno all that stuff spreads. LOL

pmedic920

Reaction score
I think the cowgirls are for real.
I'm hoping they get taken out before we have to play them.

I'm not fearful of playing them but they are on a roll, their confidence is up and that makes them a credible threat.

drdiags

Reaction score
They may be on a roll but just as they beat the Seahawks and Eagles, they did recently get blitzed by the Eagles. Any given Sunday. But the fact remains if you are a fan of their team, you did see them come into Seatlle and put a W up. The 3rd and 20 was bogus but once they got that first down they still were only mid-field losing by a FG. The Seahawks D laid down and let them run up the gut with D Murray running over Earl.

Of course I think the Seahawks win in a rematch, but Boys fans can crow with confidence that they have recent proof minus excuses that they can win here. I say bring them on. To be the best, beat the best.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":28tc9hy6 said:
I just hope that after visiting over there, the op cleaned himself up before coming back into our forum...yanno all that stuff spreads. LOL

Man I feel like I took one for the team and made a dedicated attempt to sterilize my thoughts before brining them home. You should probably steer clear for a week though. Hopefully everyone let that link sink in for at least a day ....Would be a shame to infect Z mans avatar with Cowboys fandom when she is in my dreams.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
ZagHawk":w68uhttf said:
Dallas DID whoop ass in Seattle. What game were you watching?

The only difference is, I think the Dallas team today is the same or marginally better than that Dallas team. But this Hawks team today is much, much better today than that Seahawks team, and considering the Hawks only lost that game by a TD. In addition that I think the FANS took that game lightly (i feel like a lot of STHs sold off their seats to casual and rival fans), that game was not loud and lacking energy from the crowd. I think if the Hawks can secure HFA and it gets to that game, much, much different game.

Either way their fans SHOULD feel confident. The Cowboys preseason were ranked as a joke, they're playing great football, and not many teams come into Seattle and beat Seattle. Especially the way they did. So yeah they deserve to feel confident, and hopefully Seattle can squish that in the NFCCG.

I watched the same game as everyone one watched. The Dallass O line manhandled the Hawks d line and the D gave up a couple of crucial 3rd and longs. But... the Hawk D wasn't playing well. KC was a liability and the D line pressure was non existent. From what I recall Kam gave up a ton of crucial desperate passing yardage. What was your take of that game?

I get that ignorant Dallass fans should feel confident, but as a life long NFL / Hawks fan I don't think Dallass fans should be. The Hawks will destroy the Cowboys in the playoffs, 30 will be the point differential. This isn't the same team as early in the season....

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
irocdave":2r72apd7 said:
Seahawkfan80":2r72apd7 said:

Man I feel like I took one for the team and made a dedicated attempt to sterilize my thoughts before brining them home. You should probably steer clear for a week though. Hopefully everyone let that link sink in for at least a day ....Would be a shame to infect Z mans avatar with Cowboys fandom when she is in my dreams.

Brining works too.....salt draws out the last parts of bad stuff out after sterilization. Thanks for being a team player. :mrgreen:

themunn

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1qua2xti said:

The only difference is, I think the Dallas team today is the same or marginally better than that Dallas team. But this Hawks team today is much, much better today than that Seahawks team, and considering the Hawks only lost that game by a TD. In addition that I think the FANS took that game lightly (i feel like a lot of STHs sold off their seats to casual and rival fans), that game was not loud and lacking energy from the crowd. I think if the Hawks can secure HFA and it gets to that game, much, much different game.

Either way their fans SHOULD feel confident. The Cowboys preseason were ranked as a joke, they're playing great football, and not many teams come into Seattle and beat Seattle. Especially the way they did. So yeah they deserve to feel confident, and hopefully Seattle can squish that in the NFCCG.

Come on. If Romo doesn't do this we win that game.
tony-romo-to-terrance-williams-against-seattle.gif

Twice Irvin almost gets the sack. You can bet your ass that he doesn't miss next time. And we'll have Maxwell or Lane covering the slot guy instead of Burley, who is nowhere near the play.

kpak76

Reaction score
ZagHawk":ibp44ika said:

I think your giving too much credit to the fanbase and not enough credit to the Cowgirls. They played us tough and won a hard fought game. That said, your right, we are MUCH MUCH better, but after the wooping they put on the Dolts they are peaking also. It can easily come down to SEA/DAL NFCCG and the winner will determine who wins the SB because I cant see any AFC team beating either team. The Pats stand a great chance against the Cowgirls, but they dont match up against us very well imo. I think we are in line for a repeat and then a threepeat. Join them age old Cowgirls team that did it.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3sd5a7ao said:

Werent we up like 10-0 and up in the fourth quarter when all we had to do was sack romo on a VERY VERY long pass play and we win...and Wilson played like crap that day too.

pehawk

Reaction score
The Dallas game was an odd one. Maybe Bevells worst game in Seattle, and thats saying something.

But, Dallas still is a tough match up vs Seattle. That offensive line will always, eventually get their way. And since the Seahawks pass rush is more about pressure, vs sacks, Romo has an advantage. Pocket savvy veteran QB's are Seattles kryptonite.

Dallas is a bad match up for Seattle, pure and simple. I was laughed at when I said that before their game this year, fwiw.

Dallas doesn’t match up well with Detroit however.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Romo = postseason kryptonite.

Few teams scare me less than Dallas, especially with the game in Seattle. Green Bay and Philly are pretenders as well.

Detroit is the only team that really stands a shot. But in Seattle? You might as well buy your tickets to Arizona, because nobody is coming here and beating the best secondary in the history of the NFL playing its very best football. Nobody.

And definitely NOT Romo. That's a laugh.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
themunn":1a23wljx said:
ZagHawk":1a23wljx said:

Come on. If Romo doesn't do this we win that game.
tony-romo-to-terrance-williams-against-seattle.gif

Twice Irvin almost gets the sack. You can bet your ass that he doesn't miss next time. And we'll have Maxwell or Lane covering the slot guy instead of Burley, who is nowhere near the play.
Sad thing was Romo was throwing to Witten (sp?) and over threw him and the other receiver happened to be there. It was a horribly over thrown pass, the girls got extremely lucky on that play.

Latest posts