Denver vs San Diego

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2up82dc6 said:
Welp. I'd hate to be a San Diego fan the next 27 seconds.

Tense!

but, the San Diego fans are all happy now.

tho, the ones I was texting with thought they could lose it until the game was called. So happy for them.

And loves to Rivers, what a happy face and such emotion. Sweetheart.

irocdave

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2zo65tdz said:
They need to kill off this Thursday night game garbage because these games are dreadful.

The football so far this year has been bad. It's no wonder that ratings are down. If anything, they need a longer TC to compensate for no hitting, one fewer preseason game, and double-bye weeks with no Thursday night games except for Thanksgiving weekend.

The quality of football is crap on this schedule.

I like the idea behind Thursday night football, but the games are hard to watch, its obvious that NFL teams need time to rest and prepare for the next opponent. If the NFL wanted good matchups, they would make two teams coming off of a bye week play against each other on Thursday nights. I would guess that the NFLPA would have issue with it. In the next contract negotiation, the NFLPA should suggest this as an olive branch, then ask for an expanded roster and increase to the 46 max limit that are allowed to suit up for a game. Increase that to 50 and increase the max 53 man roster to 60. Might cost an NFL team 1 million a year (cap would have to go up) but would make the games much better.

RedAlice

Reaction score
irocdave":6nhzhxny said:
Smelly McUgly":6nhzhxny said:
They need to kill off this Thursday night game garbage because these games are dreadful.

The football so far this year has been bad. It's no wonder that ratings are down. If anything, they need a longer TC to compensate for no hitting, one fewer preseason game, and double-bye weeks with no Thursday night games except for Thanksgiving weekend.

I like the idea behind Thursday night football, but the games are hard to watch, its obvious that NFL teams need time to rest and prepare for the next opponent. If the NFL wanted good matchups, they would make two teams coming off of a bye week play against each other on Thursday nights. I would guess that the NFLPA would have issue with it. In the next contract negotiation, the NFLPA should suggest this as an olive branch, then ask for an expanded roster and increase to the 46 max limit that are allowed to suit up for a game. Increase that to 50 and increase the max 53 man roster to 60. Might cost an NFL team 1 million a year (cap would have to go up) but would make the games much better.

As much as I think it's fun to suddenly realize that it's Thursday and there is football on, for the sake of the teams and winning, and players, etc....I'd prefer this is ended. Plus enough of the Jammies.

No one except die hard fans even seems to watch it anyway.

hannibalking

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1uaxmn1y said:
bmorepunk":1uaxmn1y said:
Seahawk Sailor":1uaxmn1y said:
And they blow yet another red zone opportunity to settle for a field goal.

Your avatar is from an SNL sketch from 17 years ago. And I vividly remember it.

That's the 9:35 out of Tampa.

Thanks for reminding me that my brain is full of absolutely useless crap.

Yep. Iceman: The Later Years. Funny as hell!

You guys are dangerous.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":1e7dw881 said:
irocdave":1e7dw881 said:
Smelly McUgly":1e7dw881 said:

As much as I think it's fun to suddenly realize that it's Thursday and there is football on, for the sake of the teams and winning, and players, etc....I'd prefer this is ended. Plus enough of the Jammies.

Ya....No Mo Jammies, No MO Jammies. And I mean No More Jammies....Not No, More Jammies.

#commasmatter :p

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RedAlice":1dbhyngg said:
irocdave":1dbhyngg said:
Smelly McUgly":1dbhyngg said:

Agree. Wait until you see Seattle's jammies though. 8)

Latest posts