Deshaun Watson Allegations

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3snzhci0 said:
chris98251":3snzhci0 said:
SantaClaraHawk":3snzhci0 said:
At least one of the women going after Trump civilly is claiming full blown PIV r@p* by him, but she didn't report.

Nationwide, it's estimated that the vast majority of SA/r@p* victims don't report. And conversely, there would be an incentive for anyone to just go to PD for that report, especially after one's civil lawyer has passed on info about you anyway. But still, PD may decide that they don't have enough to investigate, just as they do any cold case.

The lawyer here is slimy, but each of the 14 actual and up to 24 now coming, they have paper that they're liable on themselves if their affidavits prove to be wrong.

Well given their Lawyer stated that Watson should just settle the cases so they go away with no charges says a lot.

Money grab and pressure to put a cork in things by him, but now that there are 24, you think another 24 won't get added if he settles with them?

It is public now, every masseuse that has ever done any work with him is going to be sought after to increase this slimes fees and portion of settlement whether they gave him a handshake or a ******** or more.

That's an extant possibility, and it's why Florio the other day recommended that Watson start settlement negotiations with all these people. It might be unfair to him in some or maybe more of the individual claims, but one, he can afford it, and two, he should just see this as a life lesson that he really did not handle things well in being in such a position in the first place.

You can't do it for one reason, every slimy lawyer is going to hunt for clients that have had interactions of different sorts with people of Celebrity status, how many of these guys have private massage therapists, trainers, cooks, that just have to accuse and boom money in the bank starts.

They do this shit in waves it seems. Athletes and Celebrities learn for a while and then another wave enter leagues and stardom and it starts over.

Look at the whole Dunbar thing last year here as well, they were targeted there also and a slime ball Lawyer represented him it is amazing.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Good points Chris, this whole thing is open to exploitation by women who maybe didn't have an issue with performing the happy ending but now do.

There's about 2,300 paid players on NFL rosters at any time, a lot of them go out to strip clubs and the like, get chased by groupies or whatev, and in no other case has there been 14 going on 22 or 24 suits against them.

In fact some took preventive measures, like when Colin Kaepernick was still on the roster and staying with Lockette and a naked groupie came into his bed. I mean, he just left as he knew would be less problematic and the resource (in bulk) would still be available.

In any case, Deshawn put himself in a bad position even by soliciting all these masseuses. Especially as therapeutic people.

xray

Reaction score
I suppose Deshaun's legal team are sorting through the cell videos and audios . This is fun . :irishdrinkers:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2uc49oa3 said:
This many allegations alone has probably already sunk him.

Increasingly, it is appearing that the only logical path forward is to come forth himself and say something like this:

"I sincerely apologize for offending anyone. It was never my intent, and regardless of any legal outcome, I'm looking at being a better person. I won't be commenting further directly at this time."

Just something vague like that.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
It seems 19 massage therapists have come out defending Watson. That must mean he's had over 40 different therapists which is weird in itself.

If the guy gets rubbed anymore a genie will appear from his bumhole.

Maulbert

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2kxp3sy7 said:
It seems 19 massage therapists have come out defending Watson. That must mean he's had over 40 different therapists which is weird in itself.

Also, Buzbee suddenly doesn't 'trust' HPD to investigate the allegations because Watson's lawyer's son is on the force.

I don't know. There's a LOT of allegations, but I just don't trust Buzbee. He seems skeevy.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Buzbee being a skeeve is different from the allegations tho.

And we do have the one from the woman who went to Sports Illustrated, the Time magazine of sports, which is straight out talking about Watson's body fluids in the moment. You can't help but think, well 19 women and now this one, and the pattern is always the same.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":10e3exj1 said:

Agreed the amount of therapists he's had is really weird.

Isn't getting these others to come out in defense of him just as weird? What does this have to do with those accusing him? If Watson was accused of robbing a bank, would they trot out managers of 20 other banks he didn't rob as proof that he didn't rob that one?

Ramfan128

Reaction score
There really isn't a need to look past the simple fact that he was looking for massage therapists on instagram. $40 million NFL star, I'm sure, can be provided (better) massage therapists by the Texans. All but proves he's guilty IMO.

knownone

Reaction score
What will the NFL do if all of this is true? Do they suspend him for a year?

If he wasn’t an elite QB, his career might be over. But he is a star QB, in his prime, in a league desperate for young stars. They are in a really odd position that I can’t recall them ever being in before.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
knownone":19guz3z4 said:
What will the NFL do if all of this is true? Do they suspend him for a year?

If he wasn’t an elite QB, his career might be over. But he is a star QB, in his prime, in a league desperate for young stars. They are in a really odd position that I can’t recall them ever being in before.

The police are onboard now as at least one went to them. Unsure if they are among Buzbee's clients.

But then again, there's the issue of him having solicited 40 massages over insta in 2020. With the covid protocols in place then, they couldn't even socialize anywhere outside their workplace or bring their GFs in as even separate hotel guests. So to me this looks like a lot of "socialization" as opposed to genuine medical need.

James in PA

Reaction score
It was all just 20 big misunderstandings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
If true he should have just married a Stripper who does Massage.....................

beastalamode

Reaction score
Beats by Dre ditched him too. Like someone else said above me, he picked up masseuses from Instagram, he's clearly guilty of at least some of this misconduct.

Maulbert

Reaction score
It's kind of funny how for years Niner fans were saying Russ was too clean and was hiding something, then they start slobbering over the possibility of acquiring Watson, and all this goes down.

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/09/rusty-hardin-admits-that-deshaun-watsons-massages-sometimes-resulted-in-consensual-sex/[/urltargetblank]

On the heels of a pair of victories in court on the question of whether the women suing Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson would be required to disclose their names, attorney Rusty Hardin held a press conference regarding the case.

Hardin admitted that consensual sexual encounters sometimes occurred with massage therapists. Hardin insists, however, that he did not coerce the massage therapists or use his status as a celebrity to violate the ability of the massage therapists to provide consent.