Did anyone see *this* Nike Seahawks Super Bowl jacket?

BBQHawk

Reaction score
Nike just told me the sku is still active. Implies it will be restocked.

hawksmode

Reaction score
I sometimes freaking hate NIKE....let's make a few...sell out in minutes and then not sell anymore. That media jacket is cool...now selling for $1000.00 on ebay...I bought the sweatless jacket from Fanatics for $89.00 and patches and making myself...going to have a local uniform shop put a 12 on for me :th2thumbs:

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Sup ... et_-_Black

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
I have a maker for a 5.5" Seahawk logo patch. Think I might have my own made as well.

BBQHawk

Reaction score
The customer service rep told me that since it is still an active sku that means it will be restocked. Id really like to get that reconfirmed from someone else there. I wonder how much of that statement was opinion on her part.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
Here is an email I received from Nike earlier today;

It's great to hear you're interested in getting the Nike Shield Nailhead Full-Zip (NFL Seahawks) Men's Hoodie. This is an excellent choice to show-off your team pride, and I can understand why the style has caught your attention.

While we're now sold out on Nike.com, this style is active, meaning we may receive a restock in the future, but there are no timeframes to refer to for when or if it might occur. We don't know ahead of time whether or when more inventory will make it to the warehouse and onto the site for any particular style. We are always receiving new shipments, so check back with Nike.com periodically to see if what you're looking for is available again at a later date.

You can check to see if the Shield Nailhead Full-Zip (NFL Seahawks) Hoodie has been restocked on the site by using the search bar on Nike.com and entering in the style number which is 640549 - 010. This will take you to the product's page if its been restocked, where you can check and see if the size you need is available.

At this time, your best alternative option at possibly finding the Shield Nailhead Full-Zip (NFL Seahawks) Hoodie would be to check with our authorized retailers, as they may carry it in-store. Since we're unable to access their store inventories to check, it's recommend to either give the retailers a call or a visit in-person to inquire about availability. If you'd like to check with retailers near you, use the Nike Store Locator tool within the following link below:

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/sl/store-locator

Although we have no timeframes to refer to for a restock, I've gone ahead and taken this opportunity to share your interest in the Shield Nailhead Full-Zip (NFL Seahawks) Hoodie's availability with our product team for restock consideration. Our product evolution and availability is highly motivated by this type of information. The entire Nike product line has been based solely on performance demand and customer interest, and will continue this way moving forward.

I'd like to thank you for being a registered member with us on Nike.com. I hope that I was able to fully resolve your inquiry today. If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns - please do not hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Confirmed. I went to the SB and saw this at the Macys/NFL Shop. I didn't buy it because I already have the blue zippered hoodie that PC wears for a lot of interviews. Anyway, yeah it's legit.