Disappointed…worst NYE ever

GemCity

Reaction score
Except for that time I was so drunk that I didn’t realize I was kissing a fat chick. Cute face…had on all black. Very deceiving.

I think I had half a fifth and over 20 beers.

But…seriously fellow fans.

What does this team need? What does it really need?

Coach? QBotF? D-line? All of the above?

If you don’t want it bad enough to win a home game against Pitt… knowing the implications…

We’re done sans a miracle.

Reaction score
Eh. We're not going to Super Bowl anyway. More than anything disappointed with all the flaws o defense. Geno is fine if the OL is competent. Our D is just trash. Can't tackle get pushed around. OL needs to be better. We're still close just to being in that next tier just not quite there yet.

droop828

Reaction score
Don’t sweat it man. Those dudes are getting showered and getting ready to party like rock stars tonight and waking up in their huge houses in the morning. Dont let this ruin your night because I guarantee they won’t.

Optimus25

Reaction score
I would keep riq, Witherspoon, L Will, Mafe and Jordyn and gut this defense down to FAs and draft picks.

You think I’m just talking down after a loss yet I’m 100% serious.

I would rather play an undrafted kid from Florida Atlantic than anyone else on this defense. Someone playing for their career instead of these bloated paid POS MFers.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Except for that time I was so drunk that I didn’t realize I was kissing a fat chick. Cute face…had on all black. Very deceiving.

If you don’t want it bad enough to win a home game against Pitt… knowing the implications…

At least it wasn't a dude pretending to be a fat chick...or do you really know????

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
You let a football game ruin your day? You guys are frigging weak.There are many more things in life that you should be more concerned about just saying 🤙🏼
Everything else is gravy. 5 dogs. Hot wife. Quality firearms. Son rushed for 950 yards in 8 games (6th grade). Daughter on the freshman homecoming court and competition cheer.

It’s this team….its not aligning.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score

Did you make eye contact? Because, if not, it didn’t happen. It’s an adage I live by.

renofox

Reaction score

It needs an actual rebuild, sans PCJS.

1. Dump EVERY high $$$ veteran for extra picks and cap relief.

2. DO NOT move cap to the future.

3. Develop your abundance of rookie contract players and fill holes with cheap FAs.

4. Give it a couple years with no dead money and positive cap rollover. You can tell by now which coaches are worth keeping. Dump the rest and repeat until you have a decent coaching staff.

5. Now that your young players have developed and you know what you have and what you need, AND you have a shitload of cap space, bring in quality FAs to complete your roster.

6. Now you can actually compete at a high level.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Don’t sweat it man. Those dudes are getting showered and getting ready to party like rock stars tonight and waking up in their huge houses in the morning. Dont let this ruin your night because I guarantee they won’t.
Unless your the giants qb - then you throw up on your parents floor

cymatica

Reaction score

3. Develop your abundance of rookie contract players and fill holes with cheap FAs.

4. Give it a couple years with no dead money and positive cap rollover. You can tell by now which coaches are worth keeping. Dump the rest and repeat until you have a decent coaching staff.

5. Now that your young players have developed and you know what you have and what you need, AND you have a shitload of cap space, bring in quality FAs to complete your roster.

Dump Pete or it won't happen. This should have happened at the latest when Wilson was traded. Even if Pete does all that, he'll screw it up and play the wrong guys and hire the wrong coaches.

renofox

Reaction score
Dump Pete or it won't happen. This should have happened at the latest when Wilson was traded. Even if Pete does all that, he'll screw it up and play the wrong guys and hire the wrong coaches.
I would have stuck by and supported PC if he would have even done a minor rebuild. He never did.

He used spit and bailing wire and just kept trying to patch things. He overpaid for garbage constantly, and then gave reps to players who shouldn't have been on the field. He treated the team as his playground and created clique culture.

He's on the Gravy Train. This should be the end of the line.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score

But we're AIMING at competing on a low level...