DJ Swearinger released by the Redskins

chris98251

Reaction score
He calls out a coach for a bone headed decision, he must be a locker room cancer and low life of a human being and not worth a Super Bowl chance for half of what Earl was getting. Glad you guys don't make the calls, we would have Mormon Tabernacle Choir for our team as long as they had not Married their second and third or fourth wife yet.

Remember it took some attitude from Lynch, Kam, Bennett, Sherman, Browner, oh and that guy so many want to bring back Golden Tate to get us to the top of the heap the first time round, didn't see a whole lot of bitching about that mentality then.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1ko69g8w said:
Yes, the Seahawks give guys second (and third and fourth) chances all the time. We thrive on bringing in misfits and rejects and turning them into champions.

But... I'm not so sure we're really wanting to jump on an opportunity to bring in a guy let go because he second-guessed and called out the coaching staff over a key play. That's kind of (and by 'kind of' I mean 'exactly') why our locker room was as dysfunctional as it was the past couple of years.

Pete and John just miiiiiiiight be a touch snake-bit with that sort of player.

Completely disagree, but as stated we never got the chance to find out as he was going to go quick.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BigMeach":3kkxnvr2 said:
Seahawk Sailor":3kkxnvr2 said:
Yes, the Seahawks give guys second (and third and fourth) chances all the time. We thrive on bringing in misfits and rejects and turning them into champions.

But... I'm not so sure we're really wanting to jump on an opportunity to bring in a guy let go because he second-guessed and called out the coaching staff over a key play. That's kind of (and by 'kind of' I mean 'exactly') why our locker room was as dysfunctional as it was the past couple of years.

Pete and John just miiiiiiiight be a touch snake-bit with that sort of player.

Completely disagree, but as stated we never got the chance to find out as he was going to go quick.

So we are the South Alaska Island of MiSfIT ToYs.