DK's a beast, if you didn't know already

Ozzy

Reaction score
DK this year seems to be better in traffic too. Sky is the limit for DK

Ozzy

Reaction score
He does and its cool to see. Really cant wait to see the finished product....dude is a monster

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
DK is great. QB just needs to keep the ball up and he will snatch it.
He’s getting more chances to catch balls in traffic. 3 always hesitated to throw to someone who wasn’t open unless it was on a scramble and even then it was throwing the receiver open.

OP
OP
seatownlowdown

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
He’s getting more chances to catch balls in traffic. 3 always hesitated to throw to someone who wasn’t open unless it was on a scramble and even then it was throwing the receiver open.
that might be true. geno doesn't have wilson's deepball, but he's not afraid to throw in traffic and is in fact accurate when he does throw in the middle of the field. i've noticed an uptick of targets to dk in traffic this season.

JPatera76

Reaction score
that might be true. geno doesn't have wilson's deepball, but he's not afraid to throw in traffic and is in fact accurate when he does throw in the middle of the field. i've noticed an uptick of targets to dk in traffic this season.
Last season with Geno in, I noticed a larger uptick of plays and catches with him and Geno. I think they have just better chemistry.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Cool that Largent & DK, polar opposites in almost every way, both perform at such a high level of production that they demand for opposing D's to account for them on the field. Tyler Lockett is one hell of a WR and could sometime in the near future be our all time #2 statistical WR, having him & DK feels like a luxury hope we can keep them together for a bit.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
this this this this this this this.

at some point ya gotta trust your receiver(s). particularly a megatron/DK.

He's actually getting thrown the damn ball. Remember him bitching at 3 last year? "I'm open. Throw me the damn ball.".

And he's winning the contested stuff. That's a receiver to 'trust'.

Does DK have a nickname? He needs a megatron like nickname that's obviously not megatron!

djb28

Reaction score
A couple years ago I was looking for a nice collection piece. Lynch, Wilson or DK autographed Helmet. I grabbed a DK and Still want that Lynch too! So happy for him and the man he has become for this team! You can really see the growth year to year. HE IS THE NEW BEAST!

toffee

Reaction score
From a QB that played years with DK, the WR corp of Broncos is the best that QB ever played with.