Do not sign Geno

SNDavidson

Reaction score
You know, he'd be pretty damn good behind KC's line. I am for drafting Defense high, but we should also add some nasty large people on the OL that grade roads.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Franchise him geno , draft a QB with one of our second round picks , if geno doesn’t produce bench his ass for the rookie worked for us before …

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I think he's frustrated, and yep, this is a negative, regardless of surrounding talent, his job is to hold it together, I think. I think it will be a 3 way qb comp between Locke and Geno and rookie

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Franchise him geno , draft a QB with one of our second round picks , if geno doesn’t produce bench his ass for the rookie worked for us before …
I'd rather sign him than franchise him. An extension with an out in it is considerably more friendly to the cap than a franchise tag is.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
franchise is for one year then done … he won’t sign a one year contract I see what your saying but I don’t won’t to commit to him longer than that , plus if he does get bench we still keep him for back up in case of injury …

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Geno cant carry a team, but he’s well capable of elevating one. Put a .500 defense in his corner, cut the penalties in half and we’ve got a team that’s in the playoffs next year. Hell, we may make it this year.

Latest posts