Does the nfl network know brown was traded?

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Watched the monday night game tonight and then went to nfl network to hear any discussion and all they talk about is the patriots trade and Elliott. Nothing about the trade the hawks made....I guess south Alaska still does not exist until they see him on the field in Seattle

chris98251

Reaction score
cdn hawk fan":39gbgpdv said:
Watched the monday night game tonight and then went to nfl network to hear any discussion and all they talk about is the patriots trade and Elliott. Nothing about the trade the hawks made....I guess south Alaska still does not exist until they see him on the field in Seattle

RB's and QB's are sexier to talk about. Grabaho and Slapaho garner more clicks also.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
another Brady backup being traded to the 2nd worst team in the league is more important than an all-pro LT being traded to the best team in the NFC West I guess

Seymour

Reaction score
They are just now getting around to talking about it with little to say.

Josea16

Reaction score
Vpk0718":13ejj6r3 said:
another Brady backup being traded to the 2nd worst team in the league is more important than an all-pro LT being traded to the best team in the NFC West I guess
Exactly and who cares?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Last I heard our trade isn't done. It was agreed to but they need physicals and fit it under the cap before it's official

chris98251

Reaction score
They are saying maybe Tuesday probably Wednesday, to get it all worked out, Brown new contract to adjust hit, physicals and any other tweaks.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Vpk0718":1f95zwss said:

Most of them over at NFL Network probably have the Rams as the best team in the NFCW... :177692:

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Seymour":306fr66w said:
To be fair, considering the tomes you write week after week bashing everything related to the OL in every thread you can remotely justify steering toward OL bashing, you also have little to say on this signing.

Josea16

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":20qittkp said:
Seymour":20qittkp said:
To be fair, considering the tomes you write week after week bashing everything related to the OL in every thread you can remotely justify steering toward OL bashing, you also have little to say on this signing.
BAM!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
NFL Network talks about the Hawks all the time. Like someone said, O Line doesn't get the hype that a QB would. Even though our trade is WAY better than the Niners trade.

Seymour

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":tjmyv7v9 said:
Seymour":tjmyv7v9 said:

Exaggerate much? Glad I have you on pins and needles. You'll just need to keep reading. I'll will warn you though, I won't be satisfied until Ifedi our 1st round boat anchor is on the bench.

Here is a primer for you though.

Duane Brown all pro LT 7 holding penalties in 10 years.
Germain Ifedi all bust RT 5 holds in 1st 7 games at RT. :irishdrinkers:

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
I think it's just you.

They talked at extreme length about the Brown trade when it went down. But that trade was early in the news cycle and was usurped by the later timing of the Garoppolo and Elliot news.

We got a lot of press. But by the time people started getting home from work or tuning into the MNF game, it was #3 on the lead.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
Seymour":1ts2zi8i said:
KiwiHawk":1ts2zi8i said:
Seymour":1ts2zi8i said:

Exaggerate much? Glad I have you on pins and needles. You'll just need to keep reading. I'll will warn you though, I won't be satisfied until Ifedi our 1st round boat anchor is on the bench.

This is pretty much my point. The Seahawks make a massive move to improve the OL, and after all the complaining you've done about the Seahawks not making big OL moves, you devote more text to how little you like Iefedi than to the addition of Brown.

Seymour

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":3ktf87y2 said:
Seymour":3ktf87y2 said:
KiwiHawk":3ktf87y2 said:
Seymour":3ktf87y2 said:

This is pretty much my point. The Seahawks make a massive move to improve the OL, and after all the complaining you've done about the Seahawks not making big OL moves, you devote more text to how little you like Iefedi than to the addition of Brown.

I've made several positive posts on this deal, and I don't answer to you anyway. This is not even the correct thread for this. Move along "mate".