Does this FG just perfectly exemplify why Pete needs to go

cymatica

Reaction score
Or what?

What team in the Fn league would look so GD stupid lining up for a FG THEY KNOW IS COMING based on the 3rd down play call?

That was so embarrassing it’s amazing.
After they waste a timeout to call a play like that

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
It’s still the 1st quarter. The negativity in here! :rolleyes: Maybe let the game play itself out before kicking Pete to the curb?

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I’ve literally seen every team in the league do the same thing at some point. Good teams bad teams and even great teams have communication problems.
But hey, I’m soooo angry they got Fg…lulz

OP
OP
O

Optimus25

Reaction score
Being up by 3 on the 2023 49ers at any point in the game does not exemplify why a head coach needs to go, no.
I already called this a W for the Hawks. It’s Pete’s last gasp. Trust me, i kept receipts from all the folks here trashing Lock and also acting like I’m crazy saying we were going to win today.

Winning this does not exempt Pete from this team doing same old stupid BS that you don’t see on any other professional team in the country.

Go watch the league today and tell me how many teams can’t line up for a predictable field goal, which actually preceded us needlessly blowing a time out only to run a throw away play.

I’ll wait. Just let me know what you find out.

OP
OP
O

Optimus25

Reaction score
I’ve literally seen every team in the league do the same thing at some point. Good teams bad teams and even great teams have communication problems.
But hey, I’m soooo angry they got Fg…lulz
You’ve seen every team not be able to line up their field goal unit in a predictable kicking down?

Yeah. Ok.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
You’ve seen every team not be able to line up their field goal unit in a predictable kicking down?

Yeah. Ok.
Tell me you don't watch other teams without telling me you don't watch other teams.

It's really not THAT unheard of.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score

Yeah. Ok.
Yes I have, not sure why you find that so impossible. I’ve also seen great defenses not have enough players on the field.
I’ve seen to many players on the field.
All teams make mistakes.

OP
OP
O

Optimus25

Reaction score
Yes I have, it sure why you find that so impossible. I’ve also seen great defenses not have enough players on the field.
I’ve seen to many players on the field.
All teams make mistakes.
Yeah, ‘mistakes’ are what kill your in these games when your kicker has the biggest case of the yips in the league and points are invaluable.

It’s inexcusable but go ahead and let Seattle turn into the retirement home.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Yeah, ‘mistakes’ are what kill your in these games when your kicker has the biggest case of the yips in the league and points are invaluable.

It’s inexcusable but go ahead and let Seattle turn into the retirement home.
I have no power to “let” them do anything.