Doug Baldwin Bye Week presser, LMAO!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 2955355115

If you haven't been to .com to watch this one, you owe it to yourselves. Favorite part: When asked about Him Harbaugh, he said "wish him well, I know he's anxious to turn them around (blah, blah)...then "GO BUCKEYES," LOL!.

Anyway, lots of good stuff in this one.

**Thought I'd also add his comments about Bevell, which were illuminating to me. He gave Bevell props, then said he knows there is a lot of negative info out there, but what people don't know is how much Bevell does do cover for their inefficiencies as a unit.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Interesting that he comments on the negative comments out there about Bevell. Come on Doug, it's okay to give .NET a plug. LOL

jkitsune

Reaction score
If it's true that the unit as a whole is inefficient, and Bevell covers for that with his play-calling, then I wonder about the players themselves and their unit coach.

2_0_6

Reaction score
For the first half of the year bevel should get a mulligan. Dealing with all the Percy crap, Rice retiring, and Miller injury definitely changed things up. To finish out the year as the #9 overall offense in total yards, and 10th in points per game I'd say we did a decent job finishing strong.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
jkitsune":1g3ie4kd said:
If it's true that the unit as a whole is inefficient, and Bevell covers for that with his play-calling, then I wonder about the players themselves and their unit coach.
I think Doug is just covering for his coach. ..... In think we know what Lynch thinks about him.

Latest posts