Draftee: DE Frank Clark visits Seahawks

vonstout

Reaction score
I don't get this pick. Kicked off the team and domestic violence issue. WTF. Second round?

seabowl

Reaction score
:pukeface: another bs pick too early

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":agg5jgyj said:
Hawkscanner":agg5jgyj said:
Seafan":agg5jgyj said:
He won't last past the 4th.

We shall see. I've watched every draft faithfully since 1990 and I'm continually in shock and awe at the guys who are supposed to be drafted high who fall ... and the ones who are projected low who are taken high. It's happened every single solitary year and I don't expect this one to be any different.

I've got you by more than a decade and yeah, there will always be surprises. But, that's because we put too much stock in whatever we can get our hands on in terms of projections. Teams don't work that way when drafting players.

The thing, though... is Seafan is probably right. Once ya get closer to the draft, there's smokescreens and all that. But, also certain players start rising up boards and that info is found out and can be known. Frank Clark's play on the field backs it up. Of course anything can happen and does. But, Seafan is reporting what is the general consensus. This close to the draft, certain info can qualify as more than a mere guess. This is one of those situations.

If the Seahawks pick him up later than the 4th, that would be a steal. Come back in here and smear it in our faces. :D Would gladly take that. :th2thumbs: If any other team gets him into the 5th... that's not that far off from the projection. Later 6th or 7th round would mean that there's more concerns about his off-the-field (even if sorted).
Clark it is. Round 2.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":2cafv8er said:
Seafan":2cafv8er said:
He won't last past the 4th.

We shall see. I've watched every draft faithfully since 1990 and I'm continually in shock and awe at the guys who are supposed to be drafted high who fall ... and the ones who are projected low who are taken high. It's happened every single solitary year and I don't expect this one to be any different.

Didn't last past the 2nd, I'm sure everyone knew his talent was 2nd round + level but the off field issues. If the Seahawks don't believe his issues are to worry about they can look past that and realize what he "can do"and getting to the passer is a huge need, especially since lack of pass rush has cost us in the playoffs from getting to a superbowl and from winning a super bowl.

Clark will be amazing in this rotation and now we just need 2 DT's and let the DL competiton begin.