Eagles vs Cowboys

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
cymatica":28cnspok said:
adeltaY":28cnspok said:
DJrmb":28cnspok said:
Dak's not so terrific without his elite running game. Even with a line that's still much better than a lot in the league, but I'm sure people will still say Dak>Wilson.

This'll be a super unpopular opinion here, but I still think Dak is better. Despite the really bad game, which every QB has had, look no further than some of Wilson's games against the Packers, I think he's about at Wilson's level in most categories and beyond him in some. The kid is still learning how to play under pressure, but if you look at the Cards game, he did a fantastic job and won the game basically by himself. I would liken the pressure he faced in this game to the pressure Wilson faced against GB. I don't think there's a QB in the league who could've done well in either circumstance.

He almost always makes really good decisions, which is a trait he shares with Wilson, but his pocket presence is much better. Dak will stand in clean pockets and read the field until someone comes open, while Wilson bails out of them early pretty frequently. Tbf, Dak is much more used to playing in clean pockets, but it's a clear advantage nonetheless. I think as Dak develops he'll eventually be a top 3 QB and I think he's pushing the top 5 right now anyway.

Even so, after six years, there's no QB in the league I'd rather have leading our team than Russ. I love him as our QB and hope he stays here til he retires!

Put Dak in this offense and tell me he is better.
BINGO!